Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #151
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Maybe she'll cover this one.

Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #152
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
FINALLY. You worked it out.

She's a MediaMaster Kim Kardashian does not come close to having Taylor's wicked and conniving mindset. She knows exactly what she's doing. She fucks every guy who's hot property and just throws herself at them. I can't believe some guys still go near her. She just screams "Chlamydia" to me.
You're so blunt it is adorable, too much dye ink?

Don't act like this The Wanted guy is even a world known name, Taylor Swift is and will be a bigger celebrity than will ever be, he will dissapear after the band disolves 2 years from now.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #153
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
You're so blunt it is adorable, too much dye ink?

Don't act like this The Wantedguy is even a world known name, Taylor Swift is and will be a bigger celebrity than will ever be, he will dissapear after the band disolves 2 years from now.
One Direction!

1D will be around forever.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #154
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor hasn't really dated many guys. She's young (23), talented, intelligent, and beautiful. Of course, she's gonna attract many guys. And given that she's young, many of her relationships won't last long.
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #155
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One Direction!

Backstreet Boys and Nsync >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1D. Where are they now?
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #156
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Backstreet Boys and Nsync >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1D. Where are they now?
In my CD rack... with all the rest of their albums/singles.

1D are fun, sexy, talented. Taylor's taking advantage and it's not fair. Just my opinion anyway..
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #157
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Taylor hasn't really dated many guys. She's young (23), talented, intelligent, and beautiful. Of course, she's gonna attract many guys. And given that she's young, many of her relationships won't last long.
You really think there is nothing fishy going on with her relationships? Her relationship with Connor seemed real, but most of the others screamed publicity stunt/ beardjob to me.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #158
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
You really think there is nothing fishy going on with her relationships? Her relationship with Connor seemed real, but most of the others screamed publicity stunt/ beardjob to me.
No. Why do you think they "screamed publicity stunt/beardjob"?
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #159
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
No. Why do you think they "screamed publicity stunt/beardjob"?
I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #160
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #161
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FINALLY. You worked it out.

She's a MediaMaster Kim Kardashian does not come close to having Taylor's wicked and conniving mindset. She knows exactly what she's doing. She fucks every guy who's hot property and just throws herself at them. I can't believe some guys still go near her. She just screams "Chlamydia" to me.
Quote:
A Hooker at least spits, Taylor swallows.

She needs to get her slutty hands off Harry.
Quote:
One Direction!

Quote:
In my CD rack... with all the rest of their albums/singles.

1D are fun, sexy, talented. Taylor's taking advantage and it's not fair. Just my opinion anyway..

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #162
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.
Are you saying Taylor Swift is...

Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #163
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Having casual sexual relations with another person while in a sexual relationship = slut. Or borderline promiscuous if you want to be strict about it.

There's also something very tacky about dating a million famous guys every year and releasing music about it after each relationship ends.
Ok but what's wrong with having sex with them?

Really? Slut has a very negative connotation, that's why people get offended.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #164
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Perez Hilton is now holding a contest to write Taylor Swift's next song inspired by Harry Styles
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #165
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Perez Hilton is now holding a contest to write Taylor Swift's next song inspired by Harry Styles
A former idol contestant wrote one a month ago

And also, yeah I love Taylor Swift, but she's eternally cloaked in her good girl image. Compared to someone like Miley, who's been with her fiance/husband for several years, is engaged to him, yet is continually called a slut and whore because she poses in front of penis cakes or something.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote