Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #751
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG this video is so dramatic

Thank you ! A Great moment !
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #752
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I don't know if it has been posted before but I just saw this video of maria discussing her Grand Slam dresses and thought it was interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CGP1qMkW9pI
Love the part where she sees the Wimbledon 2004 one and says "I look at this dress and it makes me smile"
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #753
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

someone posted it in GM.. i never watched this video before.

i'm not a fan of sasha, but this video is heartbreaking. how sweet actually maria and sasha were.

they were cuddling and kissing in the video

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012

Last edited by shaktincredible : Jan 8th, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #754
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ I posted that Yeah I know although I was never a big fan of Sasha it's obvious Maria was happy with him and I don't get why people would assume it was a fake relationship
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #755

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
^ I posted that Yeah I know although I was never a big fan of Sasha it's obvious Maria was happy with him and I don't get why people would assume it was a fake relationship
oh it's you

how did you find the video? nice one though. *add to favourite*

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #756
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG this video is so dramatic

this is why Maria is my absolute favorite athlete of all time - such a talent, fight and determination combined in one spectacular player...I never stopped believing in her even when her detractors were telling her to retire after yet another bad loss to some scrub. Maria proved them very wrong and she will keep doing that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #757
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
oh it's you

how did you find the video? nice one though. *add to favourite*
I don't remember because I saw it a while ago I think it was actually before I'd joined TF but decided to post it there because so many people were saying their relationship was fake. I was actually kind of surprised nobody had seen it especially the mashabators
BTW how can you make the video show when you post a link I can never manage that?
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I don't remember because I saw it a while ago I think it was actually before I'd joined TF but decided to post it there because so many people were saying their relationship was fake. I was actually kind of surprised nobody had seen it especially the mashabators
BTW how can you make the video show when you post a link I can never manage that?
just click on VBcode and you'll find the answer

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #759
country flag PimpMePova

^ thanks never noticed that
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #760
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
someone posted it in GM.. i never watched this video before.

i'm not a fan of sasha, but this video is heartbreaking. how sweet actually maria and sasha were.

they were cuddling and kissing in the video

It is so unreal to see her that way
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #761
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

That video is adorable
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #762
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I never saw that, they're soo sweeet
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #763
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria talking to Ch 7 News and she looks fantastic:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/natio...a/?cmp=twitter
Jamrock,20 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #764
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

"The Russian Glamazon"

she looks amazing
has she really made that much money, oh my
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #765
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
"The Russian Glamazon"

she looks amazing
has she really made that much money, oh my
some say a $1/2 a billion woman strong