Ana Konjuh - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1081
country flag kennyde

kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice kennyde is just really nice
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Australian Open juniors. Nothing before that. After that she will play 10k and 25k. Anna's father said that they have manager who will make a schedule for the next season.
thanks, i hope see on some important tournament
kennyde is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1082
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Ana is 3rd junior from today (Bouchard is out from the list).
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #1083
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

And second seed in aus open.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1084
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

'using not just her impressive power, but her slice and her drop shot to keep Siniakova off balance'
"I wanted to play different, but she also played different. She played a little more slice, so I couldn’t make something with that," said Siniakova''
'matched Townsend’s power — and then some. Townsend, 16, tried to unarm her with drop shots, lobs and her never-say-die attitude, but it wasn’t enough'
'Although Konjuh used the drop shot effectively, she was trying to hit winners with it, not set up the next shot with it'
'The power in her game is obvious, but she also revealed a variety of strokes, including drop shots and sliced backhands, and that suggests she is equipped for the hugely demanding environment of the WTA Tour'

These are some nice comments about Ana's game.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1085
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

Ana's game is a Top 30 material. Hope the transition from the juniors works out for her.

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1086
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has been nominated for the Croatian Fed Cup team Hope she gets to play a match

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1087
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's great, she must be happy

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1088
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She will be 3rd Seed for Australian Open behind Putintseva and Siniakova
Should have no problems with all seeds below her except maybe Anett

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1089
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Ana has been nominated for the Croatian Fed Cup team Hope she gets to play a match
It isn't wise to play with 2 juniors and one senior.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1090
country flag ivananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
It isn't wise to play with 2 juniors and one senior.
Majoli said that Ana's game is on TOP 150 level. That's the reason why she took Ana. Ana Savić will play 3 tournaments in Australia at that time and Tereza Mrdeza will be also there probably. We still don't know who will play.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1091
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's coach said she'll play Fed cup about a month ago in an interview, so it's not exactly something completely unknown, but it's nice to hear a confirmation of course. Considering the developments we've witnessed in the past couple of months it's a logical choice by Majoli as Savic probably won't be available due to her commitments in Australia and a lack of certainty about the form of Mrdeza.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1092
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1093
country flag juan pablo

I was wrong, four players in israel:
Croatia: Petra Martic, Donna Vekic, Tereza Mrdeza, Ana Konjuh, Iva Majoli Maric (captain)
For example GB is very strong - Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Anne Keothavong, Johanna Konta, Judy Murray (captain)
P.S.
photoshop zvonaraver

Last edited by juan pablo : Jan 8th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1094
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Another link to an article...http://dubrovacki.hr/clanak/46976/pr...li-pozvala-anu

...for those who don't speak the language it says that she is the first from her hometown ever to be called into the national team, that she is happy and honoured with the invitation, that she'll go to Melbourne on the 10th of January where she'll be the 2nd seed of the junior event and that's about it. The rest lists nations that'll compete in FC and explains the format.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #1095
country flag ivananda

(for Croatian only)
There will be an interview with Ana next week ( Tuesday 20 p.m.) on 'sportska televizija', 'Reketarenje'.
Closed Thread