Mona Barthel - Page 340 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #5086
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

That was a nice time for an ace.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #5087
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Yesss, now hold and end this horrorshow please
mission accomplished!
Schnffy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #5088
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That was an even better time for an ace.

7-6 7-5
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #5089
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Mona winning this match says alot about scheepers IMO

well done Mona
matthias is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #5090
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Mona
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #5091
country flag KatjaS

Tomorrow no Mona-match.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #5092
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Phewww, she won it eventually. Glad she is through. She scared us till the very end. Nice to finish with an ace.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #5093
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

7-6, 7-5

It was no good match overall of Mona, but in the deciding moments of the match she was absolutely ready for it. She showed some composure there.

Such a win can be more worthy for her than simply shooting her opponent of the court.

Last edited by joy division : Jan 8th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #5094
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

A win is a win. Way to finish with an ace, tho' the match was pretty much uneven.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #5095

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, being able to win ugly is quite important because you can't always be at 100% and that's what also makes the difference between good players and top players.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #5096
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Yes. Nice to see, that won the TB and could serve it out at the end.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #5097
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
'not that bad'? someone even said that peak Mona showed up yesterday i almost died with the shitfest of yesterday
What does "peak Mona" mean ?
She was playing pretty relaxed after the first set yesterday and completely dominated the match without doing something very special.
Therefore she would have needed an adequate opponent and not the very young Barty who actually was no challenge for Mona.
Imo, her performance was fine in the second and third set.

Last edited by joy division : Jan 8th, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #5098
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Winning on an offday is one of the most important skills in order to become a top player.

So well done Mona!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #5099
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Lol.. I turned on a livestream on Match-point.. Hope they will load the match soon. Well done, Mona
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #5100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Lol.. I turned on a livestream on Match-point.. Hope they will load the match soon. Well done, Mona
You probably watched the worthiest of the match then.

Closed Thread