Will Caroline Wozniacki retire early? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Caro retire early?

Yes 39 34.82%
No 73 65.18%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Will Caroline Wozniacki retire early?

What do you guys think? Will she continue on and just be a pathetic journey woman for the rest of her career, or will her massive over achievements leave her dissatisfied with such a mediocre existence and she ends up retiring early?

Early = prior to 26 years of age
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #2
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of
Re: Will Caroline Wozniacki retire early?

pathetic journey woman?

So 99% of all women on tour are pathetic journey women to you?
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #3
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think she will retire early at all
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #4
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
pathetic journey woman?

So 99% of all women on tour are pathetic journey woman to you?
How do you think a person that reached the number 1 spot so early in their career and had ambitions to win majors would feel about sliding down outside the top 10?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #5
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
How do you think a person that reached the number 1 spot so early in their career and had ambitions to win majors would feel about sliding down outside the top 10?
Ivanovic teach
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #6
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

No, JJ still plays
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #7
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

hopefully
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #8
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I can see her retiring early ( after 2-3 years) if she continues to slide down the rankings!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #9
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

If Rory demands an offspring she can but i doubt it, it's not like Caro drop out of top100
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #10
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
I can see her retiring early ( after 2-3 years) if she continues to slide down the rankings!
Yeah same here. I don't think her heart is in it any more.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #11
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

She is working on a more aggressive game
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #12
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
She is working on a more aggressive game
and FAILING at it
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #13
country flag Upgraded

Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice Upgraded is just really nice

She's coming short for the first weeks of the year but she'll improve at the AO I think.
Upgraded is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #14
country flag GAGAlady

GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future

She made her money. That's the main reason most of them do it for. Let's face it. She has her millions and she's won a few things she won't lose sleep over it. She isn't e kind of player I see winning slams on a regular basis with her current game but who knows? Anythings possible. Who cares tho too... These woman p,ay for cash benefits and parties . The days of playing for glory are over people. Get ur asses out of the sand box

Head Bitch of the JANKOBITCH ASSOCIATION of players.
GAGAlady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #15
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGAlady View Post
She made her money. That's the main reason most of them do it for. Let's face it. She has her millions and she's won a few things she won't lose sleep over it. She isn't e kind of player I see winning slams on a regular basis with her current game but who knows? Anythings possible. Who cares tho too... These woman p,ay for cash benefits and parties . The days of playing for glory are over people. Get ur asses out of the sand box
This. For a couple of years, she was playing every tournament and racking up the dollars. I think her father knew she was not going to last long and made hay while the going was good. She has more money than she'll ever know what to do with. I could see her quitting in 2014 or 2015.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote