Sydney R2: [Q] Kuznetsova snatches [7] Wozniacki 76(4) 16 62 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #16
country flag SELVEN
I will always miss you Kim Clijsters.

SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future
Re: Sydney R2: [Q] Kuznetsova snatches [7] Wozniacki 76(4) 16 62

ewww Caro, it's a new low...

My Twitter
SELVEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #17
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #18
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Bye, Caro. Looking forward to you retiring within the coming year and being Rory's trophy wife for all eternity.

Always have liked you Kuzzy. Just wish you had a brain.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #19
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

What a dream run for Kuzzy Sveta
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #20
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney R2: Svetlana Kuznetsova d. Caroline Wozniacki 7-6(4), 1-6, 6-2

Great 3rd set from Kuznetsova, especially on serve. First two sets were not so good. Wozniacki still not there yet in her attemtp to finding the right mix between aggression and defense. Nothing has changed on her defense againt heavy topspin or moonballs on either side though. She just cannot control or time these balls, especially on the backhand. The shanked moonball that Sveta rushed to the net behind on setpoint was the perfect example.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #21
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of

I don't think she'll be able to take out Kerber in the next round but she can definitely make it competitive.

Sydney - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6(4)) Indian Wells - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1)
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #22
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

THE riddance.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #23
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

watching kerber today, sveta has a great shot. It'll be a test of endurance as both grinded today.
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #24
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Caro almost out-UE Kuzzy First set was woeful and you can always count on Caro to lose a tie break these days.
Glad she's not playing against Angie, it would have been embarrasing.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #25
country flag DigitalCipher

DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light DigitalCipher is a glorious beacon of light

Yay Sveta!
DigitalCipher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #26
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Out of the top 10 very soon.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #27
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all lucyfur is a name known to all

Kuzzy
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #28
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Out of the top 10 very soon.
She's there?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #29
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Only sad thing is that the threads were merged and somehow the thread with the RUDE wording won out. No need to say things like "snatched"
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #30
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Caro would win this easy, but watching the match you can see how far her game has fallen. Sveta was for the most part a mess and nothing like the player that lost to Caro twice at the us open in 3 sets, yet she won.

Caro was having so much trouble dealing with the heat making the ball rear off the court, add that to sveta's spin and Caro spent all match fumbling forehands.

If Caro keeps up this type of tennis she will be lucky to hold on to a top 30 place by year end.

I'm not sold on Sveta being back!!!!!!111!!!111!!1 yet, I wanna see her against Kerber first. Her losing sets to nobodies in qualies and losing to Kiki last week still aren't great signs. Still she must be happy with this week and hopefully she builds on it.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote