Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #91
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Maria and Dimitrov? When did that happen? Anyway, nice pairing, I really like Grigor Although, I still think Nole is the most perfect guy for her Such obvious chemistry

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #92
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. The fact that he was already linked to Serena makes this a little gross to me. How does a 21-year-old kid bag the two biggest female tennis icons in the span of less than a year????

I know this relationship is hardly Woz/McIlroy level, but it will bring it's own amount of distraction and that concerns me a little. Between Sasha and Grigor, Maria certainly prefers the pretty boys.

Oh, well. If having a pet boyfriend on the side makes her happy, then that's a good thing. I'm sure the guy will soon be whipped into the ways of "Yes Maria!" "Be right there Maria!" "Whatever you say Maria!" in no time.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #93
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God you guys, I think the whole thing is a rumor. I don't think that she's dating Grigor . We all should just calm down and stop spreading BS like this everywhere.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #94
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Oh my God you guys, I think the whole thing is a rumor. I don't think that she's dating Grigor . We all should just calm down and stop spreading BS like this everywhere.
C. Drone is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #95
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

This Dimitrov looks like Michelle Jenneke. Being Maria a huge target for speculations, that will only make her look weirder.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #96
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Maria and Dimitrov? When did that happen? Anyway, nice pairing, I really like Grigor Although, I still think Nole is the most perfect guy for her Such obvious chemistry
Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
Dimitrov is nice but words on the street are that he's into guys as well.
I don't want our Martha to end up like Christine
The best guy for her would be Djokovic. I know it sounds mean but maybe he'll break up with her girlfriend and start to date Martha
Of course. I fully support a Head relationship rather than a Nike one. He fits her type too. Dimitrov probably has the nicer face but Djokovic has the ranking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbIYzeSbEM

2:21 where dear Martha is trying to seduce him with her amazing legs.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #97
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

"Asked about Rovell’s report, Dimitrov issued the standard non-denial. “I never talk about my private [life]. Sorry,” he told reporters in Australia."
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #98
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Now that all this buzz happened I rewatched that video with her and Grigor in Milan and noticed at some point that he says to her manager (or someone from her team) I woke up naturally at 4 in the morning.Then Maria says yeah he sent me a text at 5.30 and said "wake up" and grigor asks her I was wondering did you wake up from the text or the phone call. So I'm thinking why would a guy call someone just after he'd woken up at 5 o'clock maybe he was excited to see her and that's why he couldn't sleep I'm starting to believe the rumors
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #99
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

The correct answer to this question:

Please reunite.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #100
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profusion View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbIYzeSbEM

2:21 where dear Martha is trying to seduce him with her amazing legs.
this video is seriously the most I've seen Masha flirt
when it first came out I was like 'MARRY NOVAK'
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #101
country flag Profusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Has anyone heard why whatever they had a few years ago (if it was anything at all) didn't work out?

I know lots of Djokovic fans would like to see them together too, except for the ones who are too busy stanning for his little girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCvXNssXpQ

I actually hadn't seen that before. All of her giggling, he looks nervous around her...

Last edited by Profusion : Jan 7th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #102
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profusion View Post
Has anyone heard why whatever they had a few years ago (if it was anything at all) didn't work out?

I know lots of Djokovic fans would like to see them together too, except for the ones who are too busy stanning for his little girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCvXNssXpQ

I actually hadn't seen that before. All of her giggling, he looks nervous around her...
I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you ) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #103
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are so perfect together I always smile from the beginning to the end everytime I watch that vid
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #104
country flag Profusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner"

I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you ) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen
I guess I must have missed the press conference comment.

Well, I guess I'd be reluctant to break off a long-term relationship with someone as well to date Maria or anyone. But Djoko and Maria's chemistry is obvious; so many people have commented on it. I don't really know anything about his girlfriend, but I can't imagine they have more in common than Sharanole/Djokopova. I'd love to have it happen too, they could be the new Graf/Agassi. Imagine the media frenzy.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #105
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
This Dimitrov looks like Michelle Jenneke. Being Maria a huge target for speculations, that will only make her look weirder.