Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #3226
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Good pic and a great yellow dress. I like her in lemon and gold,
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #3227
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

at players party

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3228
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foon_JJ View Post

at players party
is it just the angle, or do Jelena's arms look bigger?
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3229
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Oooooo malo smo bucmasti
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #3230
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #3231
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

Here are some photos today from Apia international

pj5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #3232
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photos... Thank you

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #3233
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

No make up??Omg she's gonna retire VERY soon
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #3234
country flag miskejj

miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya-serbia View Post
No make up??Omg she's gonna retire VERY soon
Make up on 40 degrees?! I'm not a woman, but I think it would be like suicide...
miskejj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #3235
country flag maya-serbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by miskejj View Post
Make up on 40 degrees?! I'm not a woman, but I think it would be like suicide...
HAHAHHAA IT's - JJ EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE,AND IT's NOT HER FIRST TIME TO HAVE SOMETHING ON +40
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3236
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

Like her shoes

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #3237
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Her shoes were the best part!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3238
country flag Ilikebigboobies

Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see that ass!!!

Gisela Dulko. Forever.

Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Ilikebigboobies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3239
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all

Great photos thanks.
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3240
country flag mb011

Just five years ago Jelena used to be so "branded" and stylish.... Just hate seeing her now with that blacked out racket, and plain white dress... won't even comment on the blue shoes... can't believe that a player of her caliber cannot land a decent racket deal. almost everyone has one. she's without a deal for the 4th year in a row...

let's hope her results will improve at least