Sydney R1: Dominika Cibulkova d. Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-1 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #241
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney R1: Dominika Cibulkova d. Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
You didn't say anything wrong Uncle!!
So at the end of it all we agree ! Cool! Let´s wait for the AO then and see what happens.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #242
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, if you don't think Petra and/or her team, have something to do with the way she's been playing poorly lately, Then I don't know what to tell you (and may have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn). I think it's quite obvious, to the fairest observers.
If we discount 'off day', i've seen some positive changes i.e real process of fitness improvement, better foot work and she manages her on court emotions way better. measuring stick for star of the year for me would be her performance at AO and FC

Quote:
But we'll agree to disagree.
this is too easy
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #243
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
If we discount 'off day', i've seen some positive changes i.e real process of fitness improvement, better foot work and she manages her on court emotions way better. measuring stick for star of the year for me would be her performance at AO and FC

this is too easy
That stuff was during her 2nd match against Pav's at Brisbane.

In her third match vs Cibulkova at Sydney Petra was dismal.

And you're not supposed to have "Off Days" against your pigeons. On the contrary, you're supposed to feast on them! They're supposed to be the remedy that cures the players latest on court ailments and suffrage.

The day you start to get double bread sticked by your Pigeons (unless they're of equal talent, match up, and/or superior determination, or you're hurt), is when you start to worry.

And yes, we can agree to disagree.

I actually wasn't going to respond. But when I saw your comments on what you saw from Petra, I couldn't resist to write that Off Day, Pigeon stickt.

I'm done.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #244
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the least amount of time for a highlights video

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #245
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Petra needs to get her tubby ass in shape and rededicate herself to tennis. The girl looks straight-up pregnant and those 'love handles'! It's a shame that a young player of her caliber seems to be blowing off her career at the moment.

Last edited by carling : Jan 7th, 2013 at 12:12 AM.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #246
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Poor Petra.
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #247
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post

The editor did his/her best to make it look as if it was a close competitive match
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #248
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post

So fucking slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #249
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
The editor did his/her best to make it look as if it was a close competitive match
You correct.
Watching the highlights, you would think Petra crashed Dominika.

Petra won more points in the highlights than Dominika.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote