Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #976
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

She goes to practice, her coach is coaching some other girls, PM for example.
By winning one of three tournament you get only 50 points, 100 points is very optimistic...
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #977
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

that is realistic after Ankara
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #978
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
that is realistic after Ankara
yes, ana will practice in brisbane - petra is playing melbourne. the third player is a young romanian who is playing juniors au open.
the team is 2 coaches and the 3 girls..
the 3 25k tournaments are logical since she will play many matches.. going to 235k qualies (cali/bogota/acapulco) is higher risk and cost. Ana needs about 100 points to be 100% sure for the next 2 grand slams.. there is also time in march.. there the focus will shift towards fes/katowice(still listed as denmark)..
if she keeps playing the way she is, things will come together without much hassle..
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #979
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

OK. Tournaments WTA 235.000 in clay: Barcelona (8-14 april) / Fes (22-28apr)/ Estoril (Apr 29-May04)... and qualies Roland Garros.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #980
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
She goes to practice, her coach is coaching some other girls, PM for example.
By winning one of three tournament you get only 50 points, 100 points is very optimistic...
Ana must be top 200 to play the European tournaments 235000 of clay. In March it is going to lose 50 points of the tilts 2012 of Antalya (ANAtalaya ). In Australia it must add 100 points to be top 200. Beside 25000 or 50000 play in some European tournament in March (25000 Tunis?).
Top Ana 200 (and much better 150 ó 160) and it plays from April to October the circuit WTA include the 3 grands slams.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #981
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Such a shame for AO qualifications . . . if tournament in Ankara was one week earlier Ana would have place in qualifications

Nevermind, Roland Garros is here debut on GS
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #982
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Such a shame for AO qualifications . . . if tournament in Ankara was one week earlier Ana would have place in qualifications
I didn't realize she missed it by so little. So close!

Best of luck to Ana in 2013!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #983
country flag last lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I didn't realize she missed it by so little. So close!

Best of luck to Ana in 2013!
Impossible WC?
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #984
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
Impossible WC?
I can't find any info on QWC's, but I'd be very surprised if she'd get it. For main draw they gave 5 to home players and 1 went to China, France and USA respectively.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #985
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks
She'll make RG
Why are the Qualifying cut-offs so early???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #986
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Why are the Qualifying cut-offs so early???
Well, don't know why, but in slams they always end 3 weeks before the start of the qualies (4 weeks before the start of the main draw). Those for the main draw are always done 6 weeks before the start of the event.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #987
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She isn't on alternative list for Q of aus open. Foolish move, because she is in australia anyway and her ranking (289) may be enough.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #988
country flag vladekCRO

Noooooooooooooooo

Why did she withdraw, she would be first alternate for qualifications at this moment
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #989
country flag vladekCRO

She is No. 12 on acceptance list in Burnie 25000$ (28 January)

IMO She will be seed No.5-6 when some players withdraw
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #990
country flag last lap

Rogowska, Putintseva, Simmonds, Larriere... Ana can earn the tournment.

8 in main draw

Last edited by last lap : Jan 15th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.