Brisbane F: Serenus def. Pavlyuchenkova 6-2 6-1 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #271
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane F: Serenus def. Pavlyuchenkova 6-2 6-1

That sounded creepy
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #272
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Finally watching this match in its entirety and man of man Serena is just plain ridiculously calm.
It's almost like she's a totally different person.
After the match she held a lengthy conversation with Pavlyuchenkova and got her to smile and calm down.
Pavlyuchenkova applauded and praised Serena, and Serena reciprocated.
The fans LOVED it and when Serena flubbed her speech, she recovered like a boss and had the entire crowd laughing.
I am so loving this lady as a fan, it ain't even funny.
And just how much better can she possibly get?!

AO is right around the corner, but I can't wait for RG to get here.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #273
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
IKR I cannot dissociate Svetlio from Regina/Evil Queen in Once Upon a Time (now you can avoid this show forever )anymore, I imagine him being a girl and looking like her IRL.
Ditto.
(I've never watched that show...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
First time ever I agree with you.
Well there is a first for everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
Yes that is the Queen
Thanks. Oh Serena...

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #274
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I know as a Pova fan, a 3 year old receipt is as good as gold, considering that you are accustomed to waiting 4+ years between consecutive slam wins.
OHHHH SNAP!!!

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #275
country flag fawnrc

fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Finally watching this match in its entirety and man of man Serena is just plain ridiculously calm.
It's almost like she's a totally different person.
After the match she held a lengthy conversation with Pavlyuchenkova and got her to smile and calm down.
Pavlyuchenkova applauded and praised Serena, and Serena reciprocated.
The fans LOVED it and when Serena flubbed her speech, she recovered like a boss and had the entire crowd laughing.
I am so loving this lady as a fan, it ain't even funny.
And just how much better can she possibly get?!

AO is right around the corner, but I can't wait for RG to get here.
WHERE?
fawnrc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #276
country flag njtennis12

njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice njtennis12 is just really nice

Good win for Serena, think this will be a good year for Pavs as well.
njtennis12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #277
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
I wonder who can stop her in Melbourne with Masha and Vikas reported health problems coming into the open.
the former could be fit as a fiddle and it wouldn't make a difference.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #278

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Who's this Petronius?! Some Petra fan wanting to talk about Serena?!
What's the world come to? Don't worry about Serena, worry about flubby Petra. she has to take notes how to beat Pavlu.
Ouch.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #279
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnrc View Post
WHERE?
Not understanding your question.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Someone will get run over at Melbourne. I'm afraid for my Masha .

No Wonder Vika retired yesterday .
and masha retired before the tournament even started.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #281
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
and masha retired before the tournament even started.
Were you able to watch our Queen live? Or did you fall asleep?
Annie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
Were you able to watch our Queen live? Or did you fall asleep?
knocked out cold. i guess i need to get in all the sleep i can to make up for the nights i'll have to stay up during the open.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #283
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Who was that peach that commentated the match for the Tennis Channel??
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #284
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I have to say she is growing on me, I never thought that this day would come not after everything she's done to me and my fave.

lmao. I swear I heard this from some soap opera tv shows.

Evil Serena must stole your bank account money, raped you and your hubby, burned down your house, killed your dogs and slept with Masha's bf.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote