Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question.... - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #46
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

Jesus, I am still in the days where Wozniacki was one of the top 8 seeds. I want her to become Venus' punchbag because she is just one match away.

Well, let's pray it's Errani or Kvitova! With the rest, we are in danger. Can't believe Radwanska with her powderpuff game is now dangerous only because of Venus' stamina. Shame, you used to be blown off the court so quickly a few years ago.

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #47
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm scared, but if she can't beat the top 8 in round 3, it may be harder in the quarters.
Errani would be great, because we won't have any heart attacks going into it.
I guess it could be anyone, hope they're not cruel by placing Serena as the round 3 match, that would be worst case senario.

Here is my order from worst case to best:
Serena
Azarenka
Li Na
Sharapova
Kerber
Radwanska
Kvitova
Errani
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #48
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
I'm scared, but if she can't beat the top 8 in round 3, it may be harder in the quarters.
Errani would be great, because we won't have any heart attacks going into it.
I guess it could be anyone, hope they're not cruel by placing Serena as the round 3 match, that would be worst case senario.

Here is my order from worst case to best:
Serena
Azarenka
Li Na
Sharapova
Kerber
Radwanska
Kvitova
Errani
I wouldn't doubt Radwanska. Didn't she beat Venus in straight sets in Miami?
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #49
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ Vee's symptoms were definitely affecting her that day

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #50
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoRockstarr View Post
^^^ Vee's symptoms were definitely affecting her that day
Yes,that's the worst I've ever seen Venus.She looked like she couldn't even get out of her chair at one point
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #51
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she was out of it in Miami, didn't see how bad she was at Roland Garros though
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #52
country flag veeboy31

veeboy31 is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as Venus seeding - doesn't Jankovic loose points because she hasnt defended her Brisbane points. Shes going to loose 120 points which will drop her below Venus??

Also Kaia Kanepi doesnt look like shes defending her points. She won Brisbane last year so will loose 470 points

19 Kaia Kanepi 1905 (-470 = 1435)
22 Jelena Jankovic 1751 (-120 = 1631)
23 Yanina Wickmayer 1680
24 Venus Williams 1650

Even if Venus is bypassed by Pavlyuchenkova and Zakapolova, it doesnt matter, she will still be seeded 24

Last edited by veeboy31 : Jan 5th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
veeboy31 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #53
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

hmm i kinda don't care about the seeding. I want Serena to be on the other side of the draw from V, but not sure if that will happen. Vee will need to raise her game from her perth performance to get further in the draw. I just want V's back and knee to be alright. Of course Sjogren needs to take a back seat, go on holiday, just please don't flare up for two weeks. There's a part of me that wants Vee go against Kerber. If Pavs can beat her, why can't Venus?

Keep fighting V!!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #54
country flag veeboy31

veeboy31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeboy31 View Post
As far as Venus seeding - doesn't Jankovic loose points because she hasnt defended her Brisbane points. Shes going to loose 120 points which will drop her below Venus??

Also Kaia Kanepi doesnt look like shes defending her points. She won Brisbane last year so will loose 470 points

19 Kaia Kanepi 1905 (-470 = 1435)
22 Jelena Jankovic 1751 (-120 = 1631)
23 Yanina Wickmayer 1680
24 Venus Williams 1650

Even if Venus is bypassed by Pavlyuchenkova and Zakapolova, it doesnt matter, she will still be seeded 24

Yeah, main thing is Serena on the other side
veeboy31 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #55
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

This bitch Greb Garber just said he thinks Venus is content with being #24 and not going into 2nd week of a major

At 3:50

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #56
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
This bitch Greb Garber just said he thinks Venus is content with being #24 and not going into 2nd week of a major

He doesn't know a shit about Venus. But if she is to make the 2nd week of AO she should raise her level of play, compared to what she showed in Perth
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #57
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Go Venus!

But if she loses to Kerber AGAIN...
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #58
country flag soomaal

soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future soomaal has a brilliant future

Good luck Venus.

I'm praying hard for a wonderful Aus Open. I'm not fussed about draws as such, although having Serena on the other side of the draw would be good for my heart. Nothing is guaranteed. All has to be fought and won. I pray that Venus is healthy and smart enough to overcome her demons in Melbourne.

I'm particularly excited as she has tweeted about how excited she is to be in Melbourne. Now show me some practice pics please. Let the games commence!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #59
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Quote:

They obviously don't know a thing about the heart of Venus.She ALWAYS wants to win.
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #60
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reina V.

MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future MajesticVenus has a brilliant future

I guess we should all by tennis commentators. I mean, we know a lot more than they do about players and us Veelievers are surely way hotter than them so we would have a strong audience.

I just hope that by some miracle Venus is the 24 seed and not the 25 seed. I hope she takes this Slam very seriously and that she performs strongly throughout the tournament. Come on Venus, we still Veelieve after everything you've went through.