Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1861
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Yeah I'm here for the shorts as well. Or something like the two piece outfit at Miami '06.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #1862
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I have gotten so bored with the tennis fashion lately. I used to be so obsessed.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1863
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Shorts!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1864
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Yeah. I have gotten so bored with the tennis fashion lately. I used to be so obsessed.
This.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1865
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

agree with the shorts!!

and also brick back headbandpova and swan dress ala wimbledon 2007 or swarovski dress ala us open 2007!!

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1866
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
agree with the shorts!!

and also brick back headbandpova and swan dress ala wimbledon 2007 or swarovski dress ala us open 2007!!
I don't like headbands on her, tennis visors suit her much better.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1867
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would post it for comparison.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1868
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Actually much prefer 2009 dress though
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1869
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

NOOOO! 2009 is fugly

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1870
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I like the new design, but as others have said they've made the top look better and the bottom look worse
but once again I still stand by that Masha can look great in anything i hope they haven't changed the green version though
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1871
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I like the new design, but as others have said they've made the top look better and the bottom look worse
but once again I still stand by that Masha can look great in anything i hope they haven't changed the green version though
This, although I think they may have altered the top half as well. I just hope if they've changed the bottom it's to the green/teal colour and not the grey. That would be
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1872
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

The 2009 dress isn't impressive, but it would have looked great on Maria

I'm sceptic about her AO dress but hopefully she'll rock it
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1873
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Must admit it would be cool to have a day + night dress like others have said, but has nike ever screwed it's campaigning up so much in recent times? Releasing one dress prior to another and then two campaigns with two completely different colour schemes?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #1874
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

this was posted in the outfits thread in GM.

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #1875
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

OMG this black thing ruins the whole dress
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote