<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM   #2191
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: <<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>>

For the future of Turkish tennis, the agreement between Galatasaray and Ipek Senoglu is important. In Turkey, individual sports like tennis can't be separated from the clubs because of not only financial issues and also the development of talented young players. Tennis is getting popular and common in Turkey with each passing day and Galatasaray made a great beginning dealing with Ipek. Not in 4-5 years but in 10-15 years period we will hear more professional players on WTA/ATP who will be trained by Ipek and her team. If Galatasaray give %100 support to Ipek and let her in the driver's seat the result will be amazing.
Unfortunately, this is going to be her last season on the tour and I'll miss to chase her scores, results and watch her on the court. She represented our country well even though she had less opportunity and resource compared to the other athletes on the tour. I'll miss her as a player but I'm looking forward to see the results of her new career
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM   #2192
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

won 64 75 good start!
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2193
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done girls I hope I will be able to see her next match *crossingmyfingers*
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #2194
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I miss her play
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #2195
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Me too...
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #2196
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

she has an injury,tear in her calf.she said it's not big ...
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #2197
country flag hakush...

Happy birthday !
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #2198
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Indeed a late happy birthday
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #2199
country flag Geekking

She is organizing an amateur tennis tournament with her name in Istanbul

https://www.facebook.com/IpekSenogluCup
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #2200
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I thought it already. But I didn't understand it