The Cricket thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #16
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Cricket thread

My Home Country is pummeling my adopted country so far,

ironically, NZ team is a shine of it's former self, while the South African team is going up and up!
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #17
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

New Zealand's former self was any good?
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #18
country flag jaredlikesbieber

jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice

south africa have the best test team at the moment.

india have gone downhill in test form but they're still the masters of the one day game and that's why they have the world cup.
jaredlikesbieber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #19
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

new zealand is still in a transformation period......they are yet to sort out their batting issues and it looks like there is a serious shortage of resources......who apart from martin guptil and ross taylor look promising in the batting order?

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #20

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlikesbieber View Post
south africa have the best test team at the moment.

india have gone downhill in test form but they're still the masters of the one day game and that's why they have the world cup.
india are going down in the one day format as well......we need to find better batsmen fast......they are just wasting a talent like rohit sharma at the moment by trying him in the lower middle order......

sachin tendulkar said way back in 2007 that rohit is technically the best indian batsman of the new generation and will be a great test batsman.......our brainless selectors are wasting his talent by playing him in crap like IPL and sending him at no.6 in one day cricket asking him to slog......

enlighten yourself...
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #21
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
New Zealand's former self was any good?
A time in the 2000's, New Zealand in the rankings was well placed in One Day's and in Tests, not what they currently are now though, they havn't been outstanding like NZ have been in rugby,

They were the days with Cairns, Fleming, Astle, Vettori, and even a earlier time with Sir Richard Hadlee, Crowe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
new zealand is still in a transformation period......they are yet to sort out their batting issues and it looks like there is a serious shortage of resources......who apart from martin guptil and ross taylor look promising in the batting order?
It's a shame.

Cricket is a popular sport in high school's, there just isn't enough money and resources going into cricket at this level. Finding potential talent isn't the issue, the issue is having a lack of resources to grow players potential and consequentially keep them playing cricket in the domestic realms.

Not to mention, the Cricket Council NZ is going through a bit of a rough patch with finding solutions too the issues it currently has at a national level, captaincy woes, and letting players leave their contract without reparation,

Jesse Ryder, a case in point of a player who is a brillant batsman, all the power in the world, but was overweight, unfit, a drinking problem, unmotivated, NZC didn't do piss all to remedy the situation, and he walked out of the contract feeling like that was all he could do, he took a sabbatical, and is back, but could of possibly left cricket all together,

NZC are a walk over, if they want disciplined players, they need to get stricter and more proactive with their selection and not be run like a circus,

Alot of it is at grass roots level as well, if a sport doesn't get alot of funding (which cricket had a decrease from for this year), then it loses out at all areas.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #22
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Luca Vettori
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM   #23

dale steyn single handedly bowled pakistan for a paltry 49 runs......a great fast bowler going unnoticed purely because of the rise of anti-cricket, the 20-20.......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #24
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

there are too much thread with this name if I'm not wrong

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #25

cricket makes a lot of noise......but i think this is the only cricket thread on this forum......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #26
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cricket makes a lot of noise......but i think this is the only cricket thread on this forum......
believe me, I live here long before you can reach and my first rep ever from this site is red, and I got from Cricket Thread

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #27
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

^
I remember there used to be cricket thread in the chat thread section

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPie View Post
believe me, I live here long before you can reach and my first rep ever from this site is red, and I got from Cricket Thread
stupid me.....i meant it to be green......

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #29
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

Quote:
stupid me.....i meant it to be green......
you can always correct it by asking Modie or Admin to do, if I'm not wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
^
I remember there used to be cricket thread in the chat thread section
yes and I also remember that because I post cricket (insect) in that one

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #30

done.....let's see what ryan does......

by the way australia took both the games in perth over west indies quite comfortably......west indies should hit back hard, expect a response from them tomorrow......it will be played in canberra......

enlighten yourself...