All Time Rankings 1884-2013 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:02 PM   #91
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens All Time Rankings 1884-2009

great ranking

100% agreed

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #92
country flag the computer

the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light

Yearly Update
the computer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #93
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. I get a buzz just out of seeing the names of the greats on the list ... reminds me of just how great all these legends were and how they have enriched my life with their styles and personalities.

I also appreciate all the hard work you have put into getting this to where it is and keeping it updated.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #94

the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light the computer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Womens All Time Rankings 1884-2012

Yearly Update

* indicates a new entry

Players in bold are current players

Merry Xmas

Graham
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #95
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens All Time Rankings 1884-2012

Again, I will say there is no one GOAT, but levels of greatness. Supreme Level, not in order, but as a group: Lenglen, Wills, Connolly, Court, Navratilova, Evert, Graf, Serena, King. Tier 2: Marble, du Pont, Hart, Brough, Bueno, Betz, Seles, Henin, Venus. Tier 3: Fry, Jacobs, Hingis, Davenport, Goolagong, Jones, Mortimer-among others.
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 07:38 AM   #96

Re: All Time Rankings 1884-2013

All Time Ranking Updated to include 2013
Current Active Players are in bold
+ Shows movement from last year
* Indicate New Entry

See my thread 'How the Rankings Are Worked Out' - for explanation of points
Sources: 'World Tennis' Magazine - All online sites - The London TImes and The Herald Tribune