AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #106
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Just woke up to to see the match and I heard this. WTF. This tournament has been a disaster
Even if I don't like her anymore I hope Vika is alright and it's nothing serious for the AO... I'm bummed about not seeing them play, it was the real final
It was a real shame, due to the withdraw I've been forced to study the entire morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
This is from BBC News.........I had not heard of anything like this before......

Victoria Azarenka blames bad pedicure for Brisbane withdrawal

World number one Victoria Azarenka has blamed a bad pedicure for forcing her out of her Brisbane International semi-final against American Serena Williams.
The Belarusian said she could not risk aggravating an infected big toe ahead of the defence of her Australian Open title, which starts on 14 January.
"It just got infected from a bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection," said Azarenka, 23.
"The doctor said it happens a lot. [It's] never happened to me [before].
She added: "It's something that I am definitely going to prevent for the next time."
I think she should find a better excuse next time, at least a more likely one.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #107
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Ciao Iblis! Welcome!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #108
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

*subscribes*
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #109
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
She looks so pressed in that 2012 photo great work ClayPova/lachy.
Yet another person who has no idea what pressed means or looks like. She is genuinly heartbroken in that 2012 photo. If you want to see pressed Maria go look for Miami final pictures.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #110
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
It was a real shame, due to the withdraw I've been forced to study the entire morning.

A bad pedicure experience? Oh, gosh I laughed The Brisbane curse is still working. Honestly I thought it would be rather Rena, anyway Masha got even more chanches now
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #111
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Benvenuto
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #112
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I don't understand why Azarenka would withdraw if she actually wasnt injured.Was she that afraid of Serena? It just seems so childish. Maybe there's something else going on or she is indeed injured

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #113
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Wow, I don't know how Vika lives this one down. She's going to be the butt of jokes for years to come with this excuse. Bad pedicure? Even if it is close to the truth, couldn't she have been more vague about it publicly? Maybe say she has a toe infection and is being cautious before the Open. No need to go into great detail. "Bad pedicure" just sounds so ridiculous and the fact that the retirement happened on the day of a Serena matchup makes it look even more hilarious.

And I thought Vika had put her drama queen antics behind her.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #114
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Ciao Iblis! Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Benvenuto
Grazie ragazzi.
Sono contento di vedere così tanti italiani in questo forum, almeno qualcuno capirà più facilmente il mio inglese maccheronico da due soldi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
I don't understand why Azarenka would withdraw if she actually wasnt injured.Was she that afraid of Serena? It just seems so childish. Maybe there's something else going on or she is indeed injured

Maybe she just preferred not to meet her so early in the season, who knows?
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #115
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Grazie ragazzi.
Sono contento di vedere così tanti italiani in questo forum, almeno qualcuno capirà più facilmente il mio inglese maccheronico da due soldi.

Ci sono anche io, pur se vivo in Svizzera....saluti a tutti!
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #116
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
This is from BBC News.........I had not heard of anything like this before......

Victoria Azarenka blames bad pedicure for Brisbane withdrawal

World number one Victoria Azarenka has blamed a bad pedicure for forcing her out of her Brisbane International semi-final against American Serena Williams.
The Belarusian said she could not risk aggravating an infected big toe ahead of the defence of her Australian Open title, which starts on 14 January.
"It just got infected from a bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection," said Azarenka, 23.
"The doctor said it happens a lot. [It's] never happened to me [before].
She added: "It's something that I am definitely going to prevent for the next time."
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #117
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Another Italian ? Welcome Iblis
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #118
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Everybody speaks in Italian! YAS!

@Angelpova Maria looks so sexy in your avatar

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #119
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

LAWD, every time I sit down to study, I'm hallucinating fistpumps, winners, bitchstares and screamings of C'MON!!!

I don't think I can hold out, even the draw is another week away.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #120
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
LAWD, every time I sit down to study, I'm hallucinating fistpumps, winners, bitchstares and screamings of C'MON!!!

I don't think I can hold out, even the draw is another week away.
I just gave up! I think I'll take all of my exams after the AO. It's too much to handle altogether