Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #301
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

meh...... so much for surprise onside kick by Andy
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:50 AM   #302
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

The Texans don't have the same widespread following that the Cowboys do in my country,but my neighbor is a big fan.I think that I might get him a cap when I stop in El Paso on the way home...even though his team is performing one of the most pathetic December chokes by a former wannabe top seed in recent memory....No comment on Romo and the Cowpukes cuz yesterday was par for the course,for them,to close the season

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:52 AM   #303
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Last day of the season was rich for me. Chargers, Colts, Minnesota, Bears, Bengals, Skins and Panthers all won. I don't get why Cam can't play big time from start of the season, hope in his junior year he can be better. Chargers and Bears mess too, it's kinda embarrassing for Bears after 7-1 start finishing 10-6 and not making playoffs. Eagles were horrible, Andy should have started Edwards instead of Michael, tho i thought Vick can pull fast one on Giants
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:08 PM   #304
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all unusual for young QBs to be inconsistent;in fact,we can probably expect some ugly games from Luck,RG3 and Seattle's young fellow once def. co-ordinators have had a full offseason to look at tapes and scheme against them.Even Montana had a drop-off in his 2nd full season as a starter after the Niners won their first SB.It wasn't a HUGE drop-off,but it was a noticeable decline from the previous year....he was a quick learner,though,as that was the last time he ever looked young and raw.

The Bears aren't THAT disappointing,IMO,because they simply aren't that good;10-6 is a nice season for such an ordinary team.Chicago has a couple top-flight stars who carry them to a better record than the team's overall talent might normally produce.They have some dependable role players,too but,even though it's a drag to miss the playoffs after starting 7-1,I can't think of any NFC playoff teams who are inferior to the Bears...and they would've almost been guaranteed to go one-and-done even if they HAD made the playoffs.....Don't get me wrong: I like their work ethic and how they overachieved;I'm no Bears-hater...I just don't think they're too special as a team

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:38 PM   #305
country flag ShiftyFella

Cam first season now looks not that great when you see what Russel, RG3 and Luck have done but i'm not that hard on Cam because Panthers is not that great team, tho for some losses i blame Cam because he can be Cam from the start but not just when there's nothing on the line, because even with a bad team he won games vs tough opponents but loosing to KC and Tampa just horrible, maybe this is problem with offensive coordinator who tries to push his calls but then gives up and hand offense to Cam, also defense gave up some big big leads. Still it's up to Cam to decide what to do on the field, so he needs to be Cam from game one.

Bears is good and tough team, so i'm not sure they would be one and done. Bears have Top5 defense despite being really old, Cutler is tough and i get they have some problems with injuries. When you look at their record they only lost to big time teams but at that time Bears could have challenged them, especially stupid loss to Seattle in OT or horrible performance vs GB at home. Loss to GB was real disappointment and because of that the season, that was one game they could not afford to lose. Bears just flat out missed opportunity to be in playoffs.

Also, 10-6 team missing playoffs speaks volumes about level of competition because at one time it was possibility that disgrace Jets with horrible record could end up in playoffs but football was saved
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:32 AM   #306
country flag bruce goose

Let me clarify a bit: The Bears are a good team,but not a VERY good team---one of those teams that comes close to making the playoffs yet just misses...which is exactly where they are.Six teams make the playoffs from each conference,and the Bears are,in the eyes of most,inferior to five of the NFC squads.Your best argument might be against the Redskins,who did the flip job(from 3-6 to 7-0 in their final seven games) on what the Bears did(from 7-1 to 3-5 in their final eight).

It certainly wouldn't be anywhere close to unanimous amongst neutral parties;the fairest statement would be that the Bears were about equal to the Skins,IMO...Chicago's strength is their 'D' while it's the 'O' that leads the way in Washington.As for the two weak links,I'd say that the Skins' D was more reliable than the Bears' offense(Cutler makes them look better than they really are: the WRs rarely get separation but,luckily for them,Jay can pass on a dime sometimes...plus his passing opens things up for the slightly-overrated Forte...the pass protection remains abysmal at times).

Having said all that,the NYG are better than either of those two but they paid the price for not respecting the sport enough.All that 'blah,blah,blah...' B.S. about turning it on whenever they reached the playoffs never came to pass cuz they took too many weeks off and it came back to bite them.Aside from playing a shitty 2nd half vs. the Steelers(when they were supposedly trying to win for the Hurricane Sandy victims),there were three pathetic,unprofessional efforts vs. Cincy,Atlanta and Baltimore.If they can win another SB with a low seeding,congrats to them!...but I'll bet you that they don't f--k around as much NEXT year having pissed away the chance to defend their SB crown

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #307
country flag ShiftyFella

In a way i agree but also no. i think Chicago is on of the top teams in second echelon but not now. Bears D now too old with bunch of injured players and they never fixed offensive line while Lovie was there, this led to alot of problems and injuries on offense, they need to update they team to even come close to this years record, cause D played good for Lovie, i'm not sure new coach would be treated with the same respect and dedication from them.

NYG are another story but i thin they're more fixable, also Coughlin wants to be consistent all season and not only in Cinderella story games
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:32 PM   #308
country flag bruce goose

The Giants deserve to be in anguish this postseason by watching teams that they could've beaten(IF they had played their best,of course)...that should serve as motivation for them next year

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM   #309
country flag bruce goose

Matt Rodgers needs to win more than one isolated SB before he has the right to mouth off like a legendary QB

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #310
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Am inclined to nominate Paul as Tourney Thread Namer for the rest of this season...even though he's too much of a humble guy to seek such a position.
No thanks. It would end very very badly like „Petra attending Penguin Parade in Melbourne while dancing Gangnam Style and having bad pedicure“.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #311
country flag ShiftyFella

just passing through

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #312
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
just passing through
Is it Oregon ?
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #313
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Is it Oregon ?
yeah, just some humble celebration for a win over KSU

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #314
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Is it Oregon ?
NO!!! The 'O' stands for 'Opticians College of Terre Haute,Indiana',and their fans got tired of the longer abbreviation,'OCTHI'.It just so happens that they also use a duck as their sports teams' mascot,but they're facing a major civil suit From Oregon because they've used the same colors without permission

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #315
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
No thanks. It would end very very badly like „Petra attending Penguin Parade in Melbourne while dancing Gangnam Style and having bad pedicure“.
You see,to ME,that wouldn't be a bad ending,but some of our square-headed posters can't grasp your vision so they'd get an inferiority complex as if they were being left out.....As for the specific title you cited,I'm not sure if you could fit all those words in the space allotted