Olivia Rogowska - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 42.45%
Top 100 46 33.09%
Top 200 20 14.39%
Top 400 10 7.19%
Other (please specify) 4 2.88%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2926
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Hopefully she has good day and can pull of upset and fact she is underdog can just heelp

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #2927
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Liv on court now. Not expecting a win just hope she can put up a decent effort.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #2928
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Playing well at the moment, still don't think she'll win. But atleast she is staying competitive, dominating a lot of the rallies and not hitting herself off the court, though still the stupid Olivia-esque errors which plague her game.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #2929
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
She looks nice & calm. Playing loosely which is good

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #2930
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

So very, very predictable.

Atleast she made it to 5-5 and gave herself some chances. Not completely out of it..

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #2931
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She could have won that first set. Ended up losing 7-5 6-2. Hopfully a kind draw at the AO.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #2932
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Girl gotta get a kill shot or learn to come in!!

Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #2933
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She did well up until 5-4* when she pissed away the last 3 games of the set. That's where the gulf in quality between the two players becomes apparent. The lower ranked player self destructs and the higher ranked player just runs away with it by keeping the ball in play.

Liv has a nice game though and I like what I saw in that first set, but we really should lower our expectations a bit.

Hopefully she will keep improving and get a decent draw at AO and whatever events she plays after that. Otherwise she has a lot of points coming off over the next 5-6 weeks
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #2934
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Her groundies are awesome at times. I still think she can beat quite a few girls in the MD. let's hope for an ok draw.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #2935
country flag Keadz

Her game just becomes to predictable. Never moves forward, rarely changes the pace, no different spins. Just the same ball over and over again. If the oppenant gets enough of them back, she will push harder and make an error.

No reason for her to lose the first set, she was the better player until she just started pushing to hard.

Honestly, she was out hitting a top 20 player at the start of the match. Of she she moved forward and took advantage of all her good groundies she could easily be a top 50. But I haven't seen her change anything in her game for the last 4 years.

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2936
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I watched her play live today

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #2937
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I think if she gets good draw at Australian Open she can do well

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3

Last edited by SidTheKid : Jan 6th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #2938
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

I was very happy with how she played in the first set. She was sticking too and out hitting Maria.... Just a few too many loose errors....
I was most happy with how her serve has improved abit more. Got a few cheap points and aces from it... *even a second serve ace :P *

I think another week of high intensity training will help her bring back in the loose errors. Consistancy and then pouncing on the short ball and coming in. Thats what she should really focus on.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #2939
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Yup. You can tell coming in is just so unnatural for her though. She'll have to work really hard at it & probably suffer some losses trying to do it but she needs to add that element to break the top 100.

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #2940
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Olivia has drawn a Qualifier in her first round of Aussie Open!!!!
I dont know after Brisbane to be happy or scared haha!
But way better than the other Aussies have!
So - fingers crossed for Liv here....
Another Aussie Open win would be huge....