*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #451
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
He has an account on TF.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #452
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Oh, neat.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #453
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...-to-toe-injury
World No.1 Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from her scheduled semifinal clash with Serena Williams citing a right big toe injury.
The Belarusian said she was disappointed she could not take to the court tonight but felt it was something she had to do to have recovered in time to defend her Australian Open title.

“Victoria has been nursing this injury for the past 10 days and it has continued to deteriorate to a point where she is unable to take to the court tonight,” tournament director Cameron Pearson said.
“We wish her all the best with her recovery and we hope to see her in Melbourne to defend her Australian Open title.”

Serena Williams will now await the winner of the semifinal between Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Lesia Tsurenko in the final.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #454
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Well that explains that grimace of pain during the quarters.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #455
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she's alright.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #456
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

GM is a disgusting place. Just be healthy for AO, Vika

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #457
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

GM treats Vika like this because she's a legitimate threat.
She's shown that she gave give Serena all she can handle on a hard court, that she is Sharapova's greatest rival and that she OWNS everyone else on tour.
It's a silly sounding injury but a nail bed infection sucks. It's very painful and I can't imagine trying to run on it. Hopefully it gets cleared up before Melbourne begins so she can have a fair shot at her defense.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #458
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Good that did not happen. Honestly I didnt think Vika was ready for that match this early in the year. Recover well for ur AO defense gurl

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #459
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
GM is a disgusting place. Just be healthy for AO, Vika
Indeed, I need to wash my eyes with soap. Why can't they just get a life instead of sitting the pants off at the computer and choke with hatred?
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #460
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Well at least she is still unbeaten this year
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #461
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Peak GM right now.

What a nutcase board. First with the let's-bash-stephens-even-though-what-she-said-was-in-good-spirits shit and now with vika-is-such-a-coward-for-daring-to-not-aggravate-her-injury.
That's waaaaaay to many pages to go through
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #462
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
GM treats Vika like this because she's a legitimate threat.
She's shown that she gave give Serena all she can handle on a hard court, that she is Sharapova's greatest rival and that she OWNS everyone else on tour.
It's a silly sounding injury but a nail bed infection sucks. It's very painful and I can't imagine trying to run on it. Hopefully it gets cleared up before Melbourne begins so she can have a fair shot at her defense.
True, it can be really nasty and I know from my own experience that it can hurt to a degree that even walking is painful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
That's waaaaaay to many pages to go through
Don't read that thread unless you want to punish yourself for something.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #463
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt my lesson long back. I wont visit GM for a week atleast from now

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #464
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Don't read that thread unless you want to punish yourself for something.
It's always fun to see how those types of thread evolve..or devolve
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #465
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
It's always fun to see how those types of thread evolve..or devolve
Well, have fun then. (I warned you )
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread