Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

http://www.israeltennisresults.com/a...sa-from-patiuk

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #2
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

i think the ITF needs to punish Venezuela hardly...

i dont like involing tennis and politiks...
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #3
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Is she 16.5% Israeli and 83.5% somehting else or is that the visa application form number. Needs more information.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #4
country flag TTomek
******!

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

I think 16,5 is her age
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #5
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I will never understand why a country would deny the visa of any player. I mean unless your real expectation is that this player is going to come in your country for something else, there's no reason to deny them a visa. It's not like if Venezuela is in direct conflict with Israel either. On the other hand, if the Venezuela's laws or borders forbid the entrance to Israelis then the tournament can't do anything about that. The ITF has no power on the country laws, only on the tournaments at some level.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #6
country flag August

August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of

Venezuela denying visa from an Israeli citizen? Alright. I can imagine there can be situations when a country doen't want people from certain countries, even though I don't think that was the case now.

But ITF should threaten to take tournaments off from Venezuela and do that if things don't change.

A proud fan of
Sergiy Stakhovsky
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #7
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know the relations between the two countries, but if it's bad why would you send a junior to a country where it might be dangerous? And it's not like it's a GA or a slam, there's G1s everywhere.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #8
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

No surprise, Venezuela is a backward dictatorship that deserves to be shunned. I'm pretty left wing but anyone who tries to defend Chavez and his authoritarian government has no idea what they're talking about.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #9
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Brazil doesnt recognize Israel so should the wta punish this country too??of course not.

just read at what nonsense you spot on. Israel is not popular and you perfectly the reasons, if Venezuela is known of being a dicatorship so what do we say about Israel?(genocide,illegal colonisation,racisme...) If the country policy in Venezuela is like that well that their concern, it is interior policy and wta nor any other autority can interfere in it. Just live with that. Not every country must be with Israel and THANK GOD many are NOT.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #10
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Brazil doesnt recognize Israel so should the wta punish this country too??of course not.

just read at what nonsense you spot on. Israel is not popular and you perfectly the reasons, if Venezuela is known of being a dicatorship so what do we say about Israel?(genocide,illegal colonisation,racisme...) If the country policy in Venezuela is like that well that their concern, it is interior policy and wta nor any other autority can interfere in it. Just live with that. Not every country must be with Israel and THANK GOD many are NOT.
It's not about being with Israel. If you host a WTA/ITF tournament in your country, you should not be allowed to handpick the players able to play it. It's against common sense.
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #11
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
No surprise, Venezuela is a backward dictatorship that deserves to be shunned. I'm pretty left wing but anyone who tries to defend Chavez and his authoritarian government has no idea what they're talking about.
what dictatorship?Chavez no matter how much it hurts you is the democratically elected leader of Venezuela.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #12
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There's other countries on this planet doing exactly what Israel does and they are well respected countries in this world.

So it must be something else, what drives you folks... and I think I know what it is.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #13
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

No one is entitled to a visa, so the first thing people need to do is lose the sense of entitlement. It's up to the country to determine who it wants to issue a visa to and who it doesn't - nor does the issuing country owe the applicant any explanation for why the visa is not being issued.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #14
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

16,5 and already a terrorist suspect You go Venezuela!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #15
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brazil doesnt recognize Israel
I didn't know this. Curious to how the Olympics will be handled?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote