Tennis Tipping #1d | Hong Kong (HKG) | Thursday OOP is out - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #121
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #1d | Hong Kong (HKG) | Thursday OOP is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
DiRenan might've sent only to HateBlackouts02, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
DiRenan actually sent to Xepher cause Xepher posted the OOP yesterday. Just a reflex I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
Is this a new ruling? It was always accepted till now (irrespective whether nominated or not as assistant)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Can we have a clear answer on this ? It seems like there have been previous cases where the picks were accepted

It's a bit harsh to refuse picks for a player for 2 matches in semis because he sent to a regular TT manager that actually posted the OOP more often that the actual manager of the tournament. It's an honest mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
No, it's not new at all. I know some managers do accept it when they get the picks forwarded from the person who posted the OOP. But actually the rule is clear enough that picks have to be sent to one of the managers.
Quote:
I know the rule and I agree that those picks should not be accepted. All I am just asking will this be a new ruling for the future or it is still depends on the manager?
I'm sorry, Soliloque. I travel in last night, and I was working after. Because this, I did not notice to whom to send the guesses....

I just hope that this decision will take in all tournaments in the future.
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #122
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

And, only a point more...

my picks:
Tanaka 76 46 64
Liang 64 63
Kim 64 63
Tian 20

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #123
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know the rule and I agree that those picks should not be accepted. All I am just asking will this be a new ruling for the future or it is still depends on the manager?
I really think there should be a definitive answer for this. It would be unfair to the players if it depends on the manager.

P.A.K.K
Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #124
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRenan View Post
I'm sorry, Soliloque. I travel in last night, and I was working after. Because this, I did not notice to whom to send the guesses....

I just hope that this decision will take in all tournaments in the future.
It's OK I was sorry for you as you were in semi in both draw and picked the 4 winners.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #125
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are always things depending on managers. The rule is that these picks do not count, so of course the manager should not count them.

Probably there are still some who don't know exactly and they count them if they get them forwarded. That probably happens under closed doors
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #15 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #34 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #38 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #126
country flag DiRenan

For me, the biggest problem is the manager, in this tournament... ¬¬'
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #127
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Ran Tian d Kim Na ri 36,64,64
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #128
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Chen Liang d Yuuki Tanaka 61,64
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #129
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

This is why I shouldn't manage TT.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #130
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBlackouts02 View Post
This is why I shouldn't manage TT.
And what exactly was the problem now?
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #131
country flag joe87

Singles:

Deathless Mortal vs. Indytennis
SR: Tian 2-1 vs. Tian 2-0
Standings: 2:2 SR 2:1

Doubles:

sfar/Cheda 16.17 vs. Hapsara/Gu-niao
Kim +2 vs. Tian +2
Tanaka vs. Liang
SR: Kim 2-1 vs. Tian 2-0
SR: Kim 2-0 vs. Tian 2-0
SR: Tanaka 2-0 vs. Liang 2-1
Standings: 0:3 SR: 0:0

Hapsara/Gu-niao already won

If the singles players can send in their picks for the final match within the next 12 hours, I actually can give you the diffs before the match has ended.

Last edited by joe87 : Jan 4th, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #132
country flag sfar

sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future

^^ Just answered my question up there...
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #133
country flag Hapsara

Gu-niao we won

Sfar/cheda 16.17

Big thanks to hateblackouts and joe87
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #134
country flag Gu-niao

Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light Gu-niao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapsara View Post
Gu-niao we won

Sfar/cheda 16.17

Big thanks to hateblackouts and joe87
THANK YOU!
This may be my first title.
But you really should know, I'd be good for you
I'd be surprisingly good for you
Gu-niao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #135
country flag Hapsara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu-niao View Post
THANK YOU!
This may be my first title.