Hopman Cup RR: Ashleigh Barty [AUS] def. Francesca Schiavone [ITA] 6-0 6-3 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #46
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future
Re: Hopman Cup RR: Ashleigh Barty [AUS] def. Francesca Schiavone [ITA] 6-0 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
Fran It's time to say goodbye soon
Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli: "Time to Say Goodbye"

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina

Last edited by Manitou : Jan 3rd, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #47
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

Fran
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:29 PM   #48
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Jee that was Kak Fran!!
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #49
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously Fran just give it up now, this is sad

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #50
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM* View Post
Fran

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #51
country flag Ashbartyfan39

Ashbartyfan39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Ash is a player to watch it pisses me off that people won't give credit where credit is due. Ash went out and won the match end of story. I like the way she plays and her personality off the court as well. I hope she does well in Hobart and the Aussie open.
Ashbartyfan39 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #52
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

demolition job by Ash,great win for her,but Franny is really a step slower now,her shots don't have the same bite and power they did few years ago,Hardcourt isn't really her best surface any way...expect an early AO exit also,She isn't seeded either i think...
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #53
country flag Ashbartyfan39

Ashbartyfan39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin white View Post
demolition job by Ash,great win for her,but Franny is really a step slower now,her shots don't have the same bite and power they did few years ago,Hardcourt isn't really her best surface any way...expect an early AO exit also,She isn't seeded either i think...
That might be the case but Ash had to beat the player that step out on court with her and she played really well. Some people can't just leave it that. Your comment is fair but some of them went too far.
Ashbartyfan39 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #54
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashbartyfan39 View Post
That might be the case but Ash had to beat the player that step out on court with her and she played really well. Some people can't just leave it that. Your comment is fair but some of them went too far.
yes,Ash played really well,it should give her a lot of belief!.She is a great hope for aussie tennis in the future...we need it....
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #55
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

talented girl ....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #56
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote