Jana Čepelová thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #106
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

^woohoo, nice win
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #107
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #108
country flag TimeyWimey

more 1rd from here http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4482

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #109
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

@Brian Dally
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #110
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Janka - Kirsten Flipkens 7:5, 2:6, 3:6
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #111
country flag TimeyWimey

flipkens won quebec several weeks ago, tough opponent indoor
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #112
country flag TimeyWimey

Moscow Q1: Janka d. Craybas 64 46 62
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #113
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Moscow Q1: Janka d. Craybas 64 46 62
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #114
country flag elba

Janka - Elena Svitolina 46, 63, 36
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #115
country flag TimeyWimey

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #116
country flag elba

new coach:

Janka also changed her coach. Since new season she will be coached by coach of National Tennis Center Martin Zathrurecky.
The goal for new season is after health issues clear.
“I have do not have concrete goals, I just want to be healthy. When i will avoid to health issues, results will come themselves.” she ended.

http://jana-cepelova.sk/en/2012/12/09/babolat-racquets/

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #117
country flag elba

from FB: Hey fans, I have had health issue which resulted to the surgery. I am one day after surgery and I hope there will be no complications. I am little bit tired actually, trying to relax and get stronger for new season. Keep your fingers crossed everyone.
Janka
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #118
country flag TimeyWimey

Sydney Qualifying

(6)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
Mirjana Lucic-Baroni (CRO) v Jana Cepelova (SVK)
Karin Knapp (ITA) v Alexa Glatch (USA)
Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) v (11)Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #119
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She won 7-5 3-6 7-6(4). Nice fight

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #120
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
She won 7-5 3-6 7-6(4). Nice fight
Again the old Jana, who has won close games, but Andrea is a tough nut.