Mona Barthel - Page 322 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #4816
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel

Katastrophen Tie-break
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #4817
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Mona bad performance
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #4818
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Barthel was let down by her nerves in the TB. Sad to see as she crushed Yanina in set 2.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #4819
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

This match was given away. Mona needs to be taken to the woodshed for this nonsense in the 3rd set and breaker, for she's the far better player.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #4820
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold

Beside from that tie break and the end of the third set i liked what i saw. too much errors, but her nerves are gone at the end of the match. but first semi final of the year. Better start than last year.

But she was the better player. So tennis is over now for this week.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #4821
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

mona can't win tie breaks...she's still some sort of mental midget
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #4822
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She needs a coach. She urgently needs a coach. Maybe Rittner should talk to her (or maybe even her mother, given how much influence she has) and convince them that it's necessary.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #4823
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Completely out of order in the tie-break.
Towards the end of the match she visibly lost her confidence more and more. Absolutely unnecessary loss.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #4824
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many UE she made eventually. Must be around 50.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #4825
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

so.. Wickmayer was better on her serve in the third set, but Mona could win in two... And she couldn't get used to the wind in the beginning
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #4826
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Please get a coach, Mona. These kind of results will just keep happening to you if you don't get a coach.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #4827
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Expected

And if Peng will win her SF, she will be unseeded in Melbourne
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #4828
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Loved the match, sorry about Mona.

Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #4829
country flag Tennisgucker

Tennisgucker has disabled reputation

If she only could stay focused for a whole match...

Sleepy first set with terrible return game, sleepy last set with terrible return game.

The breakdown in the Tie-Break was only the logical consequence.
Tennisgucker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #4830
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She's now 1-4 in SFs. The only win was against Kerber in Hobart.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread