Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1816
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

Mon goes down to second seed Sofia Arviddson in the first round of Sydney qualies 6-4 6-2.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #1817
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

4 consecutive games lost in the final set.. GL in the AO qualys!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #1818
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Mon's playing 20th seed Pfizenmeier (GER).
Currently she's up 6-1 1-3 (down a break in the 2nd).
I don't get why they didn't livestream this one instead of the Peers disaster. This German is seeded unlike Mitu & Mon's way higher ranked than Peers. Ah well....I suppose Mon will find a way to lose anyway, but it would've been a lot better than watching Peers get her arse handed to her!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #1819
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

good 3 sets win!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #1820
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

6-2 1-6 6-4

She did well to win the last 5 games of the match!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #1821
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Great to see Mon finally have this breakthrough. Hope she can go all the way thru Qualifying.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1822
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

I only saw the last bit of her a match. She had a decent crowd on her court. And received a loud cheer when she won
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #1823
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

So happy for Monique ........so well deserved.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #1824
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Match report

I’m still gobsmacked to how Mon won this match. It was on the Germans plate but I think Mon finally played someone that has the inability to cope with a close match like her.

I saw the last part of the first set with had a couple of wrong footing winners by Mon and a stack of errors by Pfizemaier for a comprehensive 6-1 set. A little voice kept telling me that this match would turn around because that’s what Mon does in Oz, but stupidly was expecting Mon to breeze through 6-1 in the 2nd (and then keep winning and qualifying.. lol)

Down 0-1 on serve, Mon was 40-0 up and then some sloppy tennis gave the German the break who then got on a bit of a roll. DP hits the ball quite hard and then by stopping the unforced errors, started playing well. But Mon’s level dropped considerably, striking the backhand late, the forehand was barely ever timed properly and many of her first serves were dropping half-way up the net and the huge speed of 115 km/h!! She was clearly tightening up when the German took it up to her and the 2nd set was over pretty quickly. The only positive, no double faults.

Mon had a good patch to go 1-0 with a break, then DP wins 4 games in a row from tight Mon tennis. At this stage I have a sick feeling in my stomach thinking Mon is goneski. Even her partner, who needs a few months of Mon’s fitness training I believe, went for a wander and looked resigned to her inevitable fate. Down 0-30 on serve, Mon somehow got out of that game and breaks back with DP now playing tight tennis – mainly the backhand finding the net when it counted (for Mon, not her!). Serving for 4-4 all, was an enormous game. I think Mon had 4 games points before she finally held on. Then the German literally fell apart. Mon just started to grind away, refusing to give any cheap points away and then broke and held to 30 for the win!

Her reaction was priceless, particularly with the crowd’s roar – awesome job overcome obvious nervous tension.

Nicole Pratt was giving Mon encouragement throughout the match which was nice. Some blonde chick, who helped Storm Sanders warm up next to the same court, was getting quite close to Nic at times….. leaning over her etc…. I wonder if Nicole was aware that she could’ve scored today!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:31 AM   #1825
country flag SeanyQ

Burnie 25K:

Sanders/Slater (AUS/GBR) d. (2)Adamczak/Rodionova (AUS/RUS) 63 64

(5)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. (wc)Abbie Myers (AUS) 76(5) 63
(5)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. Risa Ozaki (JPN) 63 75
(5)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. (2)Sacha Jones (AUS) 64 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Anett

8 MPs wasted, including 6-1 in the TB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Semifinal
(5)Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. (Q)Anett Kontaveit (EST) 26 76(9) 64
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:32 AM   #1826
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh, Monique should've won the second set easier. I think she was 5-3 up.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1827
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't have a good record against Liv from memory? I think it will be a lot more competitive this time around.

Not playing Launceston?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1828
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Monique hasn't had such a good year so far. She lost in Q to Zahlavova Strycova of RG.
Playing 25k Grado this week R1 against Hogenkamp

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1829
country flag Kəv.

25k Brescia
R1: (5)Monique Adamczak v (SE)Anastasia Grymalska (ITA)

R1: (2)Adamczak/Sema(JPN) v BYE
R2: (2)Adamczak/Sema(JPN) v Ozga/Zaja (GER/GER)

GL

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1830
country flag Kəv.

lost 63 61