Victoria Larriere - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #121
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Larriere

Pavlovic and Sibille
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #122
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Great to hear!

Is she playing Auckland qualifying then? I wouldn't have thought she was ranked high enough.

Here is Victoria at the Eiffel Tower yesterday. I think she's with Pavlovic and Hesse?

Last year, she was not ranked enough to enter Brisbane and was -1 for Q. At least, she tries.

Concerning girls on the pic, it's good for Pavlovic, but wrong for Hesse who's now in Djibouti.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:37 PM   #123
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Victoria is still doubtful about playing AO qualies. She's -6 today. That's why she's on $50K entry list of Quanzhou : http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028369

And will play in France Andrézieux $25K.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #124
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #125
country flag Lighter

Melbourne park, here Victoria goes. As alt 3 today, she's pretty sure to enter qualies draw.

Flight on January 1st after a tournament in France : CNGT of Chartres.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #126
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Awesomeeee!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:45 PM   #127
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria is in Melbourne!

BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM   #128
BlueTrees

I had no idea that Victoria had a YouTube channel until she posted her latest video on her Facebook Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/victorialarriere

By the way I just checked and she is officially into the qualifying of the Australian Open!
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #129
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Are you coming to qualies BlueTrees?

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:03 PM   #130
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Vic!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #131
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Time for AO qualies for Vic! She got a hard section, with Puig who's been on fire lately. Hope she manages to win at least a match. Valeria has been in really poor form for months now, so she can definitely make it to Q2. Best luck to her

(2)Monica Puig (PUR) v Qiang Wang (CHN)
(wc)Priscilla Hon (AUS) v Valeria Solovieva (RUS)
Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Victoria Larriere (FRA)
Nastassja Burnett (ITA) v (19)Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #132
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I think she will beat Valeria, but Rodionova in the second round will be tough, and then Puig would be extremely difficult.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #133
Not impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Yes, I think she will beat Valeria, but Rodionova in the second round will be tough, and then Puig would be extremely difficult.
Even if Rodionova loses, Burnett will be tough as well. And yeah, Puig... Do your best, Vic.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #134
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Even if Rodionova loses, Burnett will be tough as well. And yeah, Puig... Do your best, Vic.
Indeed, Nastassja is a very good young player too.

Yep, bonne chance Victoria!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #135
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Are you coming to qualies BlueTrees?
No I live in Perth and I'm not going to Melbourne until the maindraw. Hopefully she makes it through and I can go to her first round

I think her chances of qualifying are quite slim though as she's in the same section as Monica Puig who has been on fire these past few months Hopefully she can at least defend her points from last year and make the final round