Off Season + Australia - 2013 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #46
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Off Season + Australia - 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
i thought she said she had worked out this new motion so why has she served 15 double faults in 2 games?

hopefully she'll pick it up from here
15? More 5, no. Only 9 for the whole match. Compared to San Diego semi, it's low.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM   #47
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly worried about her poor play but shes actually winning so... When she played poorly last year she just lost rather than grinding the win out. But the serve really does need to be fixed.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM   #48
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I'm considering this her first real match of the year so that considered I think she played pretty well. Like everyone else I would love the serve to be as solid as it was. This new motion has been a disaster.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:26 PM   #49
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
15? More 5, no. Only 9 for the whole match. Compared to San Diego semi, it's low.
6 last match and now 9 in this one

that's 15 doubles in 2 matches played.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM   #50
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
6 last match and now 9 in this one

that's 15 doubles in 2 matches played.
Ah ok. DFS, when she starts to serve or when she leads 40-0 or 40-15, don't disturb me. Because that's her game. But 2 or 3 df in one game or 1 df on set point like Beijing semi vs Vika is really embarassing. I don't want to see that again.

I just want her to hold serve like all the other top player do. And we all know that she always can break, even Serena and Vika. Contrary to many other players.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM   #51
country flag Lighter

One point at the end of this video : http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/video/li-...173412449.html
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #52
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

A win is a win. She really could take this title if she steps it up.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM   #53
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Drops first set to Klara on 63. Her level of play is abysmal.
At least there's room to improvement for Melbourne.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:48 AM   #54
country flag Alizé Molik

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

horrible.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:04 AM   #55
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

Controversial statement;

I wish Marion would do some work with.. a real coach.
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM   #56
country flag Alizé Molik

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedw View Post
Controversial statement;

I wish Marion would do some work with.. a real coach.
lol we've all said that here at one point. It will never happen.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #57
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Called on Klara being a tough opponent when the draw came out but not even I thought such a beating was coming Another early loss in Melbourne then.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #58
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

good luck in AO
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #59
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #60
country flag Lighter

I feel Marion really disappointed after her loss :