Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1141
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
2am tonight
I'll check the live score updates in the morning... I got up early to see Laura's live stream and that was a disappointment.
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:26 AM   #1142
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She came from 1-3 down to lead 4-3, had break points, didn't take advantage, then got broken herself. She had a further break point when Bertens was serving for the set, but eventually lost it 6-4

Wake up, Heather!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:01 AM   #1143
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

And she loses in three.

Tough loss, but at least she fought out there.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM   #1144
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing

Nice fight Heather
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1145
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Shame.
Knew Bertens is underranked though. She'll be top 35 by year end imo.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1146
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She's withdrawn from Hobart with an elbow injury she picked up in Auckland, according to Twitter

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1147
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Yeah it's been confirmed by BBC.

Hope she recovers quickly!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1148
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Nothing is ever simple being a British tennis fan. Just when you think Heather has got it cracked the poor girl gets injured again.She is very unlucky.Get well soon ,Heather.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1149
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
She's withdrawn from Hobart with an elbow injury she picked up in Auckland, according to Twitter

OMG!

Argh, so upset by this. She got injured this time around last year too. Hope she has a quick recovery for the AO!
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #1150
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no

PLEASE recover by next week
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1151
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Unless it's minor, she probably won't. Not that it'll prevent her from trying to play Aus anyway.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1152
Royals.

Heather's new ranking #47!
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #1153
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Maybe Heather will get lucky for once in a slam and get a decent draw to compensate for this horrific injury !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1154
country flag Joe.

Heather's AO Draw:
BARTHEL, Mona GER [32]
PERVAK, Ksenia KAZ

WATSON, Heather GBR
CADANTU, Alexandra ROU

BEGU, Irina-Camelia ROU
RUS, Arantxa NED

BOBUSIC, Bojana AUS (W)
RADWANSKA, Agnieszka POL [4]

She should beat Cadantu but Barthel will be tough.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1155
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Cadantu is in terrible form, so Heather should take an easy win here. Barthel will be tough, but I'm predicting that she could beat upset by Ksenia Pervak in the first round....

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote