Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #421
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

I'd rather she skip this tournament and get fully fit for the AO, than play it and risk further aggravating the injury.

Still, it'd be nice if we had one season where she never picked up any injury.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #422
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Hopefully it is more about precaution. No need to take a risk that could put her AO chances in jeopardy. Going in cold not ideal, but can also take pressure off.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:00 PM   #423
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Oh well, better to withdraw from Brissy than the AO.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #424
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Here is the article which suggests that Maria withdrew because of sponsors. She wanted to play in Brisbane and probably would play but the sponsors pushed her
It is in Russian http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/d...nn/405396.html so Google to help you It makes sense here and there but it is a such witch-hunt
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM   #425
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Btw about dsanders thinking of potentially problematic 1st rounders:

1. She can't meet Venus until the 4th round.
2. She beat Robson twice on grass (Maria's worst surface ), playing at 30%.
3. Kuzzy is as useless as the empress these days
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #426
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I learnt this new via Twitter and I approve of her choice. It's better to heal completely and get ready for Melbourne! Brisbane will be "Best thread that never happened" again in 2013

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #427
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria starting 2013 injured

And no Sydney too ? Maria better not withdraw from AO

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #428
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

What seeding will Vee have?