AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #16
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Yay !
*subscribes*
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #17
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm actually wondering if there's a slight chance of her playing Sydney. I mean yes, she doesn't like playing the week before Slams, but Sydney does finish on Friday, so it would still give her 2 or 3 days to get settled in Melbourne before she starts I know it sounds like I'm channelling my inner Fighterpova here and being uber-negative, but I just don't know personally if I like her going in to the AO completely cold, I can't help fear last year's AO was kind of an exception.... just a couple of matches pratice would do her the world of good imo.

With that said, it's probably all academic because Maria is such a stubborn bitch that she's not going to change the habit of a lifetime and actually play it
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #18
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Yay, can't wait for the Aussie Open

SO excited to see Masha in action

Good luck girl
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM   #19
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

As for playing Sydney, I'm against it. She wouldn't take it seriously anyway and I'm not in for a tank or something.

I'm hoping she will be in good shape for the Aussie Open. I'm not too worried because she rarely plays warm ups for AO anyway (apart from exhibitions).
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM   #20
country flag Fighterpova

My Top 3 Masha dresses at the AO: (I know many of you will disagree though)

1. 2010

The result was but I loved the high fashion, curtain inspired dress (the cut and shape of it was great). It's definitely a unique outfit and I love when she wears deep blue (I know a lot of people find this dress horrid), but to me, it looks fantastic!

2. 2011

I loved the bluish-gray and the bright orange contrast. It looked great against the beautiful courts in Melbourne and she rocked the outfit (though, another flop loss ), but at least she looked fab.

3. 2007

It was nice, simple, but still very unique. It fit her so well and was tight, her legs looked amazing in it Plus, I loved the orchid drawings on her dress as well as the elegant bow at the back of her top(which can't be seen on this pic) and a white rose in her hair
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #21
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm actually wondering if there's a slight chance of her playing Sydney. I mean yes, she doesn't like playing the week before Slams, but Sydney does finish on Friday, so it would still give her 2 or 3 days to get settled in Melbourne before she starts I know it sounds like I'm channelling my inner Fighterpova here and being uber-negative, but I just don't know personally if I like her going in to the AO completely cold, I can't help fear last year's AO was kind of an exception.... just a couple of matches pratice would do her the world of good imo.

With that said, it's probably all academic because Maria is such a stubborn bitch that she's not going to change the habit of a lifetime and actually play it
She nearly didn't play the AO in 2006, and would probably have made the Finals if it hadn't been for those couple of crucially bad calls. So I don't think it will affect her that much if she's able to get healthy.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #22
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
She nearly didn't play the AO in 2006, and would probably have made the Finals if it hadn't been for those couple of crucially bad calls. So I don't think it will affect her that much if she's able to get healthy.
Henin had shoulder problems too
Bottom line is that 2006 AO is.a travesty to the game and doesn't exist.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM   #23
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #24
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait!
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #25
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Svetliana

Maria winning here would be . Let's keep the pattern alive shall we Masha .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM   #26
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I thought all receipts of that mesh monster were deleted.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:38 PM   #27
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I know this sounds really selfish, but I was actually hoping Masha played at least one match in Brisbane so I could update my sig/avi artwork to officially start the 2013 graphic whoring

until the AO and that sunset dress
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:43 PM   #28
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I know this sounds really selfish, but I was actually hoping Masha played at least one match in Brisbane so I could update my sig/avi artwork to officially start the 2013 graphic whoring

until the AO and that sunset dress
It isn't really I think we all wanted to see her play and I guess part of the whole overdramtic wave of posts was because of that pova deprivation (at least from me)
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:05 PM   #29
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Evil Queen, thank you for making this thread.

I'm not going to really enjoy the AO this year because I will be busy and I can't afford to sleep less etc like last year.
#tennisfanproblems
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:09 PM   #30
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Evil Queen, thank you for making this thread.

I'm not going to really enjoy the AO this year because I will be busy and I can't afford to sleep less etc like last year.
#tennisfanproblems
Awww no ! Will someone be able to livescore Maria's matches for you??

And what about night sessions ? Isn't it like at noon for you?