Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #271
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

lost 76(3) 76(9) wasted several set points.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #272
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
lost 76(3) 76(9) wasted several set points.
What a pity. It's comfirmed she will play against Li Na on 1st Jan.
As her Chinese fan, if she wins Li, I will also be happy.
But to be honest, it's a little tough.
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:06 AM   #273
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Really tough draw. Li is so powerful off the ground and changes the direction of the ball so well, although she can be erratic.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:35 PM   #274

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Li can make some unforced errors, but her aggressive shoots are so powerful. Good luck to both of them.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:08 PM   #275
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Its gonna be a mess matter what

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:02 AM   #276
country flag Kəv.

Lost to Li 64 60

Nice that she stuck with Li in the 1st. Apparently she was also wearing Nike.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:02 AM   #277
country flag Kəv.

Is she playing next week? I haven't checked

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:59 PM   #278

My Shenzhen's friend told me that Li Na's state is very good with many winners. And in China, people of course support Li Na. Mandy come on in next tournament. Maybe in Australian Open.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #279

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #280

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #281

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM   #282
country flag Kəv.

Mandy is playing Hobart next week

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM   #283
country flag Kəv.

None of those pics are showing up

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #284
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Same ol' same ol

Since US Open Mandy has won a grand total of 5 matches, 1 WTA Main draw, 1 WTA quali and 3 ITF.
After the bagel against Tatishvili at the US Open there has been a further 3 bagels in the final set.
I would never accuse her of tanking a match but it looks like she falls away mentally ie. gives up.

It's not easy being a supporter of Mandy. Maybe it's better not to expect anyhing then you won't be disappointed and any result is a bonus.

Well, on to Hobart quallies and make the best of it.

I hope at least to see her playing well down here in Melbourne.

Last edited by TheFramer : Jan 1st, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM   #285
country flag Kəv.

^ but in this case she was playing a top 10 player