Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:13 PM   #1126
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

GL Heather! Hopefully she won't have to comeback from 5-0 down like in Miami!

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:37 PM   #1127
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Heather has just broke and is 5-3 up in the first set
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1128

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Wins the first set 6-3
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:40 PM   #1129
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

She takes the first set 6-3

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1130
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

comon
keep it up

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:50 PM   #1131
country flag Jack.

Cirstea retired, heather wins.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:53 PM   #1132
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well that's legitimately surprising. Good win for Heather though.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:58 PM   #1133
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

bertens will be tough.
she's rising quickly.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1134

It should be an interesting match and close either way
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1135
country flag Jack.

Hmm hopefully it will be on a stream court so we can see her!

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1136
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

I think she will win it. Kiki can be guilty of going AWOL for extended spells during a match, and while Heather isn't the type who will absolutely dictate and run the show, she's smart and solid enough to negotiate whatever comes from the other side of the net in this match-up.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:12 AM   #1137
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Yeah, I expect Heather to beat Kiki too.

Good first set today! Shame it ended in a retirement, but a win is a win.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:52 AM   #1138
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I think Kiki will be a treacherous opponent.

I'm sure Bertens has one over her already from like Luxembourg 2011??

Good luck though Hev, will be routing for you

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1139
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can get the win and start the year with a Quarter Final
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1140
country flag Maza1987

2am tonight