Mathilde Johansson - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #616
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Mathilde with Gisela Dulko in Australia :

And Mathilde with hopes :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #617
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Great pics. Thanks Lighter.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #618
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Very interesting interview from Mathilde concerning financial side of the tour : http://www.francetvsport.fr/johansso...er-plus-133639

Sorry, it's in french. She explains how difficult it is to save money when you're a top 50-100 player. In 2012, she only earnt less than 50 000 euros net after tax and whole costs (coach, trips,....).

Last edited by Lighter : Jan 1st, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #619
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Very interesting interview from Mathilde concerning financial side of the tour : http://www.francetvsport.fr/johansso...er-plus-133639

Sorry, it's in french. She explains that it's difficult to save money when you're a top 100 player. In 2012, she only earnt less than 50 000 euros net after tax and whole costs (coach, trips,....).
Hello? It's not like she is top 20 or something. For a player like her in the 70s-80s in the rankings after taxes and full costs she still earns 50,000€ a year and she still complains she can't save money?? this is like 4.200 euros (or US$5.500) a month after taxes. Is she living in the Champs Elysees or something?

Plus I read somewhere some time ago she bought a house in Sweden. That's some investment too. I don't know if she knows we are in the middle of a brutal recession but she certainly can't complaint. Sounds like an insult to me
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #620
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

OK, after reading this I can confirm she must live in Place Vendome or something.

Q: Qui peut se permettre de ne plus jamais travailler après le tennis?
R: "Sharapova, Serena Williams, Azarenka ont de quoi être tranquille. Angélique Kerber (N.5 mondiale)? Ca dépend de la carrière qu'elle va faire.

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #621
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Hello? It's not like she is top 20 or something. For a player like her in the 70s-80s in the rankings after taxes and full costs she still earns 50,000€ a year and she still complains she can't save money?? this is like 4.200 euros (or US$5.500) a month after taxes. Is she living in the Champs Elysees or something?

Plus I read somewhere some time ago she bought a house in Sweden. That's some investment too. I don't know if she knows we are in the middle of a brutal recession but she certainly can't complaint. Sounds like an insult to me
She doesn't complaint at all. She's also saying that she lives well, eats well. And she thanks fft to be a good support compared to Janowicz whose parents sold their house in order to have some cash for son's career start.

She doesn't live in Paris. But like a majority of french players who are not located in Switzerland, she's living between Coubertin and Roland Garros. She bought a house in Sweden close to her grand parents's one. But it's a small house for holidays.

She just wants to describe financial reality of pro tour for a player like her. There is no complaint at all, believe me.

Last edited by Lighter : Jan 1st, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #622
country flag Lighter

Hopman cup 2013 souvenir :

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM   #623
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Great pics. Thanks Lighter.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:09 PM   #624
country flag Lighter

And these one :

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #625
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde is absolutely gorgeous. She makes Sharapova look average!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #626
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

She was really unlucky during Hopman Cup ! She played not so bad !
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #627
country flag Pierre75

Good luck to Mathilde at the Australian Open !
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #628
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

1st round against Amanmuradova! Definitely winnable
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #629
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde lost 6-4, 6-2. BTW she did play quite well at Hopman Cup.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #630
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovafrench View Post
She was really unlucky during Hopman Cup ! She played not so bad !
tu rigole j'espere!

elle a fait du mathilde johansson à savoir je craque craque craque quand ça devient serieux, le mental c'est vraiment pas son fort ni question tennis non plus. j'espere qu'amelie va pas la faire jouer en fed cup, la hopman cup m'a deja bien bien suffit

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote