Donna Vekic - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:08 AM   #3031
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Donna's going to be hitting with Schiavone in half an hour! Should be a great experience for her. I'll let you guys know how it goes
That sounds great. I saw your youtube Donna's videos. Thanks for share
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:45 AM   #3032
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Donna and Francesca have finished now, they were only on court for half an hour. It's very windy but Donna played well

I'll post some videos later.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:00 PM   #3033
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Here is Donna with Novak at the Hopman Cup Ball last night!

And a photo just by herself

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM   #3034
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here is Donna with Novak at the Hopman Cup Ball last night!

one of her brightest smile i've ever seen
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM   #3035
BlueTrees

Is this Donna's Dad with her?

Her coach David Felgate is here too.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:51 PM   #3036
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Yes, this is her dad.

He travels everywhere with Donna

Hope that weight loss will improve her movement.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #3037
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure this is her dad cause in previous photos he seemed a bit less fit, so to speak, although judging by age and (lack of) hair, it could be him But maybe I'm just imagining things.

Anyway, in this photo he is the first in line, to our left and Donna's right (I always say she is a spitting image of her dad...).
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM   #3038
BlueTrees

It looks like the same person to me I just assumed it was her father because I've never seen what he looks like before. But based on that picture (and from what I saw today) I think it's him
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3039
BlueTrees

Here is the video I made from Donna's practice today with Schiavone Hope you guys like it!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3040
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for video

It is a great thing that she trained with grand slam champion, hope she will get some time with Venus and Ana

Can't wait to see Donna on AO
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:34 PM   #3041
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here is the video I made from Donna's practice today with Schiavone Hope you guys like it!

thanks for the video!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:21 AM   #3042
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the great vedio!
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:55 AM   #3043
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this Donna's Dad with her?

Her coach David Felgate is here too.

You're gonna have to take another photo, it does seem like him but I doubt.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3044
country flag vladekCRO

Donna trained today with Anabel Medina Garrigues, two time Roland Garros doubles winner.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #3045
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Donna be careful with Dramabel!! Don´t like this election to train
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread