Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:56 AM   #2971
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Receipts
Sorry we didn't take a picture together.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #2972
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

oh my, I've just woken up from a NYE night out and y'all were talking about alcohol
my what have I missed out on?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM   #2973
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
oh my, I've just woken up from a NYE night out and y'all were talking about alcohol
How was it? Lol
God i need to get rid of this massive headache. And my dress. Yes i just fell asleep on my bed, didnt have time to change into pajamas nope
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM   #2974
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
How was it? Lol
God i need to get rid of this massive headache. And my dress. Yes i just fell asleep on my bed, didnt have time to change into pajamas nope
I thought you would've lost it in a sporadic moment of passion debby

It was great
drank a lot of JD and played ring of fire
sucks to hear about Masha but the more information I'd read/watched I feel fine about her decision to withdraw tbh
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM   #2975
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM   #2976
debby

Quote:
I thought you would've lost it in a sporadic moment of passion debby

It was great
drank a lot of JD and played ring of fire
sucks to hear about Masha but the more information I'd read/watched I feel fine about her decision to withdraw tbh
Lol i wish, the guys were all hot but they didnt stay for a long time anyway

What is ring of fire?
And yeah I agree, but I am a bit worried for a few reasons
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM   #2977
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry we didn't take a picture together.

Quote:
Haha the usual SS mess. BTW Chris am I inside the horny for guys PM list because I didn't get that video from Silas

Just saw Svetlio's epic smackdown of MrProdigy and Salve in the POY thread

BTW it's Raffaele aka Rerun aka Mr TF's birthday today!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2978
debby

Quote:
We had other things to do if you see what I mean

Happy birthday Rerun !
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2979
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Lol i wish, the guys were all hot but they didnt stay for a long time anyway

What is ring of fire?
And yeah I agree, but I am a bit worried for a few reasons
ring of fire is a drinking game where cards are sorted in a circle with a glass in the centre. you take it in turns to pick on card from the circle and for whatever number card you chose there is a specific rule. i can't remember them all mainly because i was drunk but:

A = WATERFALL - Everyone must keep drinking until the person who picked the card stops
2 = YOU - Choose someone to take a drink
3 = ME - You have to drink
4 = WHORES - All the girls have to drink
5 = THUMB MASTER - When you put your thumb on the table everyone must follow and whoever is last must drink
6 = DICKS - All the guys have to drink
7 = HEAVEN - Point your finger to the sky and whoever's last must drink
8 = MATE - chose someone to drink with you
9 = RHYME - You must rhyme around the circle until someone stalls and they must drink
10 = CATEGORIES - Pick a category such a football and you go in a circle and everyone has to say a word that fits with football
Jack = MAKE A RULE – You can make up any rule that everyone has to follow (ours was - make an animal noise and state what animal you are before you drink)
Q = QUEEN - Questions – Go around in a circle and you have to keep asking questions to each other. Doesn’t matter what the question is, as long as its a question. Whoever messes up and does not say a question, drinks.
K = KING - Pour!- You must pour a little of your drink into the cup that is in the middle of the table. Whoever picks up the last king must drink the whole cup, which could be filled with different drinks, so who knows how bad it could taste!

Basically it's just an excuse to drink a lot
I instagrammed it if you follow me on there username: cosmicvoices

Quote:

Haha the usual SS mess. BTW Chris am I inside the horny for guys PM list because I didn't get that video from Silas

Just saw Svetlio's epic smackdown of MrProdigy and Salve in the POY thread

BTW it's Raffaele aka Rerun aka Mr TF's birthday today!
they deserved it tbh, and then Salve tried to kiss my ass giving me a good rep and this overblown heartfelt comment
PM me your name domon so I can add you to the list btw
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #2980
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Play that all the time Chris.
Although we call it King's and the rules are slightly different for some cards..
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:21 PM   #2981
debby

Omg i totally need to try this game out
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2982
Forever Sharapova.

omg this gif
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:24 PM   #2983
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
happpy nbew year yallllllllll imn sooo schwastedddddddddd i love yaallllllllll have a greeat uyear full of happinness horniness and successs mucho amor craigyyyyyy
'schwasted'
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM   #2984
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

the Australian open begins on the 14th the good thing is that Maria has two weeks to practice and fully recover but on the other hand I was so excited to finally watch her play and now have to wait for TWO MORE WEEKS it's killing me
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2985
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

By ANY chance does anyone know if Pavs match vs Petra is available to watch anywhere? Considering it'll probably be the best match Pavs plays for months, I NEED to see it
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread