SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:29 AM   #61
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

Yes,I'm nearly 200 kilos now I started my diet today with cream cakes and icecream

I'm sorry to hear this Valerian pills are always working for me and so I thought it would help you too .Maybe there is a chinese tea who can help you ? Some herbal tea ?

Yesterday I celebrated the last day of the year.You know it was not so a nice year but maybe 2013 will be better ?

Happy New Year
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #62
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

How did you celebrate Silvester ? I celebrated it with my family but I didn't drunk alcohol I think that's the reason why I feel so fit today

Happy New Year
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #63
galadriel

Hi Powerpuff27

It's nice to meet you The last thing I read about Monica was the fact that she is writing some novel.

Happy New Year
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM   #64
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

How did you celebrate Silvester ? I celebrated it with my family but I didn't drunk alcohol I think that's the reason why I feel so fit today

Happy New Year
Hi Gala,

Happy New Year

I celebrated also with my family I went to bed though at 3 a.m. and now I am ok Although there is again family discussions about other family and how they behave towards us and this makes me sick Always family discussions

See you
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:48 AM   #65
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

yes, start your diet with eating 10 less icecreams per day and you gonna weighed 198 kilos

no need to say sorry, you have already helped me a lot I guess the pressure at work and life have accumulated to a maximum point and now it is now being released and affected my body. I just try to keep myself calm when my anxiety illness happens (the body shakes and I feel very scared) but sometimes it still does not work. I still will eat those valerin pills coz i read that it can help reducing pressure and when I felt very nervous today, I took 2 pills to have a try and it worked a bit . And I still will eat them at night, cause may be if i don't take them, i even need 5 and not 2-3 hours to fall asleep ?

Anyway, i just wish that my sleep won't get even more worst (my old colleague told me that the sleeping pattern can continue to deterioriate day by day. She started by only able to sleep 4 hours, then 3 hours, then 2 hours and then at last, only 1 hour! She got cured later though) and that i can fall asleep 2-3 hours after lying down on bed and not 5 or 6 hours........

yes 2012 was a difficult year for both of us, lets wish 2013 would be better

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Jan 2nd, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:58 AM   #66
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

happy new year

sorry that the family discussion made you sick forget about these bad relatives, you can always ignore them

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #67
galadriel

Hello Oizo

Family discussions are always so On special holidays like Xmas or New Year's Eve there is always time enough to talk about others I hope in your case there will be soon peace

See you
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #68
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Don't talk about my model body

Valerian pills really can help to find find to be more calm.The best on this pills is that they are natural.Eat them and try to be more relax

I think a six hour sleep is the minimum .Did you drink coffee before you go to sleep or to you eat something.Did you get enough fresh Air ? I mean maybe you can open your window a little bit ?

See you
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #69
galadriel

Hi Selestials

I have news from Wave She is fine and she will return to this forum in next time She is sending kisses and greetings
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #70
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Gala Wish you a nice Sunday and a Happy New Year

Am off to see "The Life of Pi"
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #71
country flag Miranda

hello gala

how is your mum?

well, i still think all pills have some "unnatural ingredients" i.e. even if Valerian pills are made from natural herbs, but the "cover" of the pills may not be natural right?

i don't drink much coffee, and never at night. I did drink tea at night ever since i was a kid. But this habit was changed after I started to drink the "black bean tea". Thanks for the suggestion, may be I need to open my windwo more

thanks for the news of wave, I wish to see her soon

see you

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #72
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Mimi, do you know if argentino is still posting? He has to spell the title of the thread correctly, meaning "Invincible"
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #73
galadriel

Hi Oizo

How was "Life of Pi" ? I saw "The Hobbit" and I liked it

Argentino is only on Facebook now He is enjoying his life

See you
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #74
galadriel

Hi Miranda

This could be but I'm not sure.In my eyes are Valerian pills natural

More fresh air is always good.Make a deep breath and you will feel better

Wave will return But I'M not sure when this will be ? She wrote in 2013

See you
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #75
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Mimi, do you know if argentino is still posting? He has to spell the title of the thread correctly, meaning "Invincible"
i don't have his e mail and i don't have a facebook

i think he has forgotten us