Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:55 AM   #376
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
3rd HC Slam in a row where she's going in with no match play
Where she reached the finals and semifinals So we have nothing to worry about then?
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:56 AM   #377
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Yeah, maybe I am overreating and being melodramatic, but I had a premonition that Maria would have an injury plagued 2013. Since her shoulder finally gave out on her in 2008, she really has been extremely healthy for the past 4 years, with the exception of an ankle or illness here and there. It just felt like her luck was about the run out.

And the fact that this withdrawal is in the shoulder area just ups the anxiety and worry. Let's face it, if she loses that shoulder again to a severe injury, it's over. Career done. She's not going through that rehab again.

Maybe it is precautionary in the end, but this is very ominous on the first day of 2013
ANd the new pessimist award goes to Mexicola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Please be ready for AO.

On a side note, Mashafan01 has 3/3, tournaments Maria withdrew from/tournament threads she started.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:00 AM   #378
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Oh shit, she needed few matches before OZ.
this beginning of the season really sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:56 AM   #379
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
to everyone.

That sucks to wake up to this news... (and hang over lmao oops) but yes i really hope she will be alright. It sucks because it is a new season, and we have no clue about her game and her fitness. It has to be a precaution, RIGHT ??!
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:06 AM   #380
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

What a bad news to wake up on new year's morning I really wanted to see her play. But if she didn't feel match ready it was a good idea to skip Brisbane so she can prepare 100% for AO.
And happy new year to all you guys
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:27 AM   #381
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I'm frankly not that worried
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:34 AM   #382
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Well, after watching her press conference, I am calming down. It seems that annoying injury is almost gone. She stated a couple of times she feels much better now. She will be fine.

And here is a little comparison how she practiced the first and the last days in Brisbane. I think the difference is obvious.

The first one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnYQnLlPeE

The last one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=748tYRHR0CE
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #383
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Well, after watching her press conference, I am calming down. It seems that annoying injury is almost gone. She stated a couple of times she feels much better now. She will be fine.

And here is a little comparison how she practiced the first and the last days in Brisbane. I think the difference is obvious.

The first one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnYQnLlPeE

The last one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=748tYRHR0CE
I am just worried about her lack of matchs....
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:42 AM   #384
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she'll take a WC to Sydney and flop the QF or something. I'd be so happy if I could see her here
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM   #385
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

and i was so looking forward to Sharapova - Hantuchova match, with two beautiful and great players early in this year

get well soon Maria
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM   #386
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Lets hope MashaFan01 doesn't create any threads for Slams
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM   #387
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually worried, just hearing it's near the shoulder is freaking me out.
I hope she'll be ready to play and will be completely healthy, which is still the most important thing for me.

And forget about it guys, she won't ask for a Sydney wildcard, she never does.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:58 AM   #388
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Lets hope MashaFan01 doesn't create any threads for Slams
MashaFan01, please see this gif

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:01 AM   #389
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to add that I'm not worried about her lack of matches though. She never seemed like the type of player that needed many matches to get ready for events such as Slams.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:06 AM   #390
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I would like to add that I'm not worried about her lack of matches though. She never seemed like the type of player that needed many matches to get ready for events such as Slams.
Idk it depends. It is a new year so ... I have no idea... It can be an awful thing ... I really hope I am just pessimistic.