Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:13 PM   #346
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Not in all cases though. Tennistv is great, but I also used to have a subscription to eurosport player and it sucked big time.
I was talking about the bootleg versions, like on sportlemon I remember watching streams where you could hardly see the ball during 2011 then in 2012 they were basically just as good as a shoddy tv, or at least they seemed that way to me. They might jump about a bit but I can still see the ball clearly most of the time.

Suppose it really depends on what type of quality you can tolerate.
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #347
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
It's about time Caro gets a good new coach AND KEEP HIM. She's had so many changes and daddy seems to be the only one who is permanent. The other problem with Caro is I don't think she trains as hard as the others. Rory is her priority. Perhaps she is losing motivation. Wouldn't surprise me if she retires early which will be a shame as I have grown to like her more since her exos with Maria.
I've come to a conclusion, maybe it's just me being delusional but I think that Caro is just too much a good girl and a good daughter to "break up" with her dad as a coach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think she trains hard when it comes to the physical aspects of the game (she's after all very fit and has great stamina), but perhaps not enough on her technique and tactics.
Also this is very true, we've seen many times how she can outlast almost anyone physically but she lacks in terms of winning points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I was talking about the bootleg versions, like on sportlemon I remember watching streams where you could hardly see the ball during 2011 then in 2012 they were basically just as good as a shoddy tv, or at least they seemed that way to me. They might jump about a bit but I can still see the ball clearly most of the time.

Suppose it really depends on what type of quality you can tolerate.
About bootleg versions, it just depends on the "source", I saw the difference between a stream coming from an unknown source (most probably it was a stream of a stream ) and a stream coming directly from someone with British Eurosport. The second was obviously way better but with the new deal in 2013 between WTA and ES or the other broadcasters, you'll probably never be sure of what you're going to get out of free streams
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:19 PM   #348
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I've come to a conclusion, maybe it's just me being delusional but I think that Caro is just too much a good girl and a good daughter to "break up" with her dad as a coach...
I don't think it's delusional and I have actually argued this myself in the past. I think she feels indebted to him for bringing her this far and feels like it would be an act of betrayal on her part to give him the boot. The ideal situation for her in my opinion is to have another coach while Piotr would stay around for emotional support, but not as a coach. Ideally it would put Caro's mind at ease, while Piotr could still feel part of the team. Unfortunately though I think that Piotr has different ideas and he'll never be happy to just play second fiddle.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:48 PM   #349
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I tried doing the math....not sure...I think it is 26 hours, 12 minutes until Maria's match is scheduled from the time I post this?
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:09 AM   #350
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria withdrew. HAPPY 2013

Ready to punch something
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:13 AM   #351
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

fuck
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:13 AM   #352
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Omg
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM   #353
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Group hug
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM   #354
country flag Trih

fuck it I just lost the will to stay up any longer to see other matches
welcome 2013, wow -.-
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM   #355
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I SHOULD NEVER START THESE THREADS.

oh wait. I didn't. MashaFan01!!!!
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:17 AM   #356
country flag Trih

why was she hitting and practicing.. wtf
I couldn't start the year in a worse way
going to bed, bye everybody -.-
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:21 AM   #357
country flag Trih

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:24 AM   #358
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

and all this time i'd been waiting just to see her play tomorrow

Aaaaaargh!!!
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:24 AM   #359
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

I really wish she hadn't shown up in Brisbane if she had a feeling she'd be withdrawing . I hope 4 weeks from now we'll look back at this as a wise decision that made her 100% fit for the Australian Open . But seriously, such a miserable way to end 2012
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:25 AM   #360
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

She said that she couldnt hit serves, someone asked if it was related to her previous shoulder injuries and she said it's all related, yeah. Thats not good at all.

I think she's recovered, and she just wasn't match ready, so she didn't want to play poorly.