General discussion thread - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1141
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
I like Novak too. As for the women, I like Radwanska, at her best. If only she would get a more consistant and faster serve, she would be really tough to beat. Justine, is still my all-time favorite female player. Overall, I am not much interested in the WTA, much more into the ATP these days. I hope Justine has twins!
Havn't been to WTA for a while now. Since so much things happened me in the last few months. Both personal and at work level. Only now that things has claiming down. Anyway can't wait for Justine when the baby comes. I know a lot of my friends having babies next year. So it will be lots of baby talk next year.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:48 PM   #1142
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Ju was at Clijster farewell tourny in Belgium. She looked so cute; sitting in front of royalty, but again, that isn't new to her.

NB: Work hard, aim for perfection, and you will meet royalty
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #1143
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
Ju was at Clijster farewell tourny in Belgium. She looked so cute; sitting in front of royalty, but again, that isn't new to her.

NB: Work hard, aim for perfection, and you will meet royalty
Should I start to work harder and aim for perfection?
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #1144
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

^ Yes

BTW, merry belated Christmas to you all!!
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1145
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Happy Holidays!
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1146
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Same !!! Did you guys have a great time?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:31 AM   #1147
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Happy New Year!!
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1148
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilija View Post
I know Justine better than that. She was just professional and she most certainly didn't enjoy this. On the contrary.

Next move - handing the trophy to Serena and apologizing for the hand during the trophy ceremony. Stay tuned.
I just realised what I wrote last year.

Incidentally, this will be the first RG in years (10, to be more precise) that I won't see a single match of.

Quelle tristesse.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #1149
country flag vejh

I don't think it is gonna happen this year (re Justine handing out trophies). Although Serena could win it.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #1150
country flag explorer

Yeah, it's RG again. The difference is now Justine is a happy mom. I actually watched a few ATP matches in RG. I have little interest on woman's tennis these days. What I normally do is sitting in front of TV, having my laptop, working on my stuff while watching tennis. As I don't care who's winning, there is no stress on me, not like those good old days when watching Ju's matches.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1151
country flag explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vejh View Post
I don't think it is gonna happen this year (re Justine handing out trophies). Although Serena could win it.
Serena is the redhot favourite to win RG this year. Talking about opportunities...
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1152
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Well the two major players that I really root for now are Li and Kvitova but they both need to clear up their heads if they even want to be considered as contenders.

Na today....words can't describe how disappointed I am but at the same time, BMS was playing some outstanding tennis that mirrors Serena.

Petra is just mentally not on court nowadays.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:41 AM   #1153
country flag vejh

I miss the stress??lol

When I think about the WTA, it is a pretty poor tour; I know Serena is good but since the challengers left, no one raised up thier mental or technical games.

I mean, even the #20 etc back in the days caused problems, nowadays the players really suck. Sorry to say. Even Pova is unimpressive, and she wins so much still!!
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:40 AM   #1154
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday JuJu, can't wait to see her at the French.

As for the tour, other than the top 3, the rest lack the consistency to challenge.

Any big ball striker with some sort of consistency can beat Maria and Vika and I really thought that player was Petra but really she's so bad
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:20 PM   #1155
country flag vejh

I shudder to think what the tour will look like a couple years from now; the WTA tour that is.