Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:14 AM   #721
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Maria Sharapova: Press Conference. Brisbane International 2013 8 mins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgKHlJjKDE
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:43 AM   #722
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I always love listening to Masha in a press conference, she's usually very reflective and insightful
Her comments regarding Serena

Also do you think Masha is informed when they do that 'Spying on..' feature?

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Dec 31st, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:22 AM   #723
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it doesn't really matter since there's a whole crowd watching her hitting in practice
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:37 AM   #724
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I guess it doesn't really matter since there's a whole crowd watching her hitting in practice
Yeah, wonder if does this crowd distract her or not?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:40 AM   #725
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She's probably used to being watched all the time
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:00 PM   #726
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

"Has she achieved that before?" CLASSIC
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:02 PM   #727
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
IKR
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:57 PM   #728
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
MARIA Sharapova never imagined this life.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1226545906088
Great read!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:44 PM   #729
Forever Sharapova.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #730
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Spying on Sharapova. Brisbane International 2013.

Press Conference.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Dec 31st, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:57 PM   #731
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Cue huge GM thread about 'disrespect'!
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:32 AM   #732
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Cue huge GM thread about 'disrespect'!
You can tell Maria loathes talking about Serena or even hearing her name mentioned. She always seems to be fidgety or have a nervous laugh when she's forced to compliment her.

That's why it continues to sadden me that this matchup has been so ugly and one-sided for nearly a decade. The two biggest global icons in women's sports who happen to have a healthy dislike of each other. It could have been one of the all-time great rivalries in sports history if Maria was on her level. The WTA's version of Federer/Nadal.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:13 AM   #733
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Maria withdraws: Brisbane International 2013

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM   #734
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
You can tell Maria loathes talking about Serena or even hearing her name mentioned. She always seems to be fidgety or have a nervous laugh when she's forced to compliment her.

That's why it continues to sadden me that this matchup has been so ugly and one-sided for nearly a decade. The two biggest global icons in women's sports who happen to have a healthy dislike of each other. It could have been one of the all-time great rivalries in sports history if Maria was on her level. The WTA's version of Federer/Nadal.
gurl, these two are best friends. roger even picked rafa up in his private plane once
i'd probably state nole/roger or nole/rafa as a more 'menacing' rivalry tbh

but if your talking in terms of legendary rivalries then ofc roger/rafa is amazing
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #735
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
gurl, these two are best friends. roger even picked rafa up in his private plane once
i'd probably state nole/roger or nole/rafa as a more 'menacing' rivalry tbh

but if your talking in terms of legendary rivalries then ofc roger/rafa is amazing
Yeah, I was speaking in terms of incredible back-and-forth tennis, where you didn't know how it would unfold and either could win. And you could include Novak/Fed and Novak/Nadal as well. All great rivalries with numerous classic matches.

I love the build up and anticipation of a big tennis match with two elite players. Must-see tv. And I've been hoping against hope for years and years that Maria/Serena would turn into that kind of rivalry. Instead, it's always, "Well, gee, I hope Maria doesn't get embarrassed this time."

I have to say that Maria/Vika is easily the best women's rivalry right now and it's exciting to see Maria make progress and actually beat her a couple of times last year. Very intense matchup every time. It's a nice consolation, but both players remain in the shadow of Serena and it always feels like Maria/Vika is only a battle for second in the big picture of the WTA. I ache for a Maria defeat of Serena someday....
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote