The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:43 PM   #46
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

A few in HQ.

Click the pics for full size.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:51 PM   #47
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

^ Masha always looks best to me while with children, it is like her childishness,carelessness comes forward. She looks so different from her usual little bit aloof self. she looks in great shape and spirit here. thanx for posting.
viktory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:53 PM   #48
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

So Lovely!
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:11 PM   #49
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

The best woman ever!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:22 PM   #50
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
MARIA Sharapova never imagined this life.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1226545906088
this article is so inspiring
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:22 PM   #51
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
this article is so inspiring
Especially this

"It's tough, you have to push yourself ... it's not always an easy ride and you go through a few setbacks here and there. But then on a Saturday afternoon when you're lifting the trophy, everyone is still in their pyjamas watching you on television and you realise that those mornings are pretty worth it."
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:31 PM   #52
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

She looks radiant! Much success for Maria in 2013, and Happy New Year TennisForum!

FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:42 PM   #53
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

Happy New Year
anna19masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:46 PM   #54
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria is truly a fantastic woman.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:17 PM   #55
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

LOving the racquet, although the ankle really looks a bit swollen hope it is nothing bad. Happy New Year guys, let's have a better than ever year
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:20 PM   #56
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:30 PM   #57
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

I miss my furry little friend already. Somehow I think the feeling is not mutual.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:53 PM   #58
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Dolce makes me laugh. He should have his own thread.
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:25 AM   #59
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

@BrisbaneTennis Maria Sharapova is hard at work on the practice court at #BI2013

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:54 AM   #60
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, I have to report,

Maria announces her withdrawal from the Brisbane International tennis
tournament with a collar bone injury on January 1, 2013.

HQ's, click the pics for full size.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote