Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:36 AM   #61
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

So Wozniacki was assuredly supposed to regain form in 2013 ? If you listen and believe some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.

P.S. As much as I wanted a match against Vika, it's just hard to resist rooting for each and every Wozniacki's opponents -- she's so pathetic, untalented, useless [...] you could write an essay about her forehand, bla, bla bla... Brisbane will be better without her.

Pervak played dire for most of the match -- 34-61 but Wozniacki is just a total non-factor, just not good enough ; the top players have discovered her game and the scrubs are even taking more enjoyment doing similarly. I doubt she'll even be top 20 by the middle of 2013 --

P.S.2. And anyways Victoria would have trashed her worst, better Pervak than what would have been awaiting her in the QF.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:40 AM   #62
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post

So Wozniacki was supposed to regain form in 2013 ? If you listen and believe some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.
The hell is this?

I missed your posts
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:40 AM   #63
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So Wozniacki was supposed to regain form in 2013 ? If you listen and believe to some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.
Unfortunately you some will never have the opportunity to test such a theory.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:41 AM   #64
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I've been saying she should ditch her father since long time ago... He's destructive
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:41 AM   #65
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Wow. Really dogged performance from Ksenia. She basically out-Wozzed Woz in the consistency department, with the added ability to hit winners. I would have bet my house she was going to lose after slipping from 5-3 to 5-5.

I guess it's sort of the same old story for Wozniacki. If the UEs aren't coming she can't do much. But she wasn't playing too badly today, and I suspect her consistency would have won out against most top 100 players.
Pervak gave her 61 UEs though. That is hardly consistent. Ok she didn't gift her any in the tiebreak, but to say she was consistent overall is pushing it.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:41 AM   #66
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So Wozniacki was assuredly supposed to regain form in 2013 ? If you listen and believe some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.
Um. I think sex is a possible thing. Even for most people on TF ...
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:42 AM   #67
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you listen and believe some loony-tunes posters here on TF they could have you believe that even sex is a possible joyful thing.
OMFG I AM DYING
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:44 AM   #68
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Pervak gave her 61 UEs though. That is hardly consistent. Ok she didn't gift her any in the tiebreak, but to say she was consistent overall is pushing it.
Well that's higher than I thought it would be

Maybe it was just me then, but it felt like Pervak was playing her really tough throughout. She might have been hitting quite a lot of UEs, but they seemed to be happening after long, dogged rallies, and I think part of her success here was that she wore Woz down over the course of the match.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:46 AM   #69
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

On January 1st, 2012, Caroline Wozniacki started the year ranked Number 1 in the world.

On December 31st, 2012, Caroline Wozniacki started the 2013 Season ranked Number 10 in the world with a loss to Ksenia Pervak, ranked 103rd in the world.

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:49 AM   #70
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina
Ksenia

愛是愚人的國度 不能自拔 不懂退出
我們都回不去最初 曾美麗 但還是不滿足
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:49 AM   #71
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:49 AM   #72
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
On January 1st, 2012, Caroline Wozniacki started the year ranked Number 1 in the world.

On December 31st, 2012, Caroline Wozniacki started the 2013 Season ranked Number 10 in the world with a loss to Ksenia Pervak, ranked 103rd in the world.

You really do hate everyone
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #73
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Woz needs to send daddy back to Poland and keep him there. Her game won't develop any further if she keeps him as her coach. All he does is lecture her like she was a little girl and that's not what she needs, it's actually quite embarrassing tbh. If this doesn't make her wake up I don't know what will.

Congrats to Pervak, she played great during the tie break.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #74
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Pervak hit a lot of UEs but most of them were fairly close to the lines she went for her shots more and that was the clear difference.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #75
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post

1st Jan 2014 asking people if they would like fries with that

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote