The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #31
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Svetlio, your sig

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #32
country flag barnott

barnott is an unknown quantity at this point

can't wait for match photos!
barnott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:05 AM   #33
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2 Practise.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:57 AM   #34
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Why does she always practise with the Miami hat

And NID I knew she'd have an updated racquet.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:59 AM   #35
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Why does she always practise with the Miami hat

And NID I knew she'd have an updated racquet.
I like the new racquet, and yes she should get rid of that friggin vizor
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:13 AM   #36
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

She is so gorgeous in front of sunset. and she looks like fighter pilot in this jacket
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:51 AM   #37
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA - DECEMBER 31: Maria Sharapova of Russia teaches children how to play during tennis hot shots on day two of the Brisbane International at Pat Rafter Arena on December 31, 2012 in Brisbane, Australia.

Also there are pics from press conference via getty images.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:59 AM   #38
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA - DECEMBER 31: Maria Sharapova of Russia teaches children how to play during tennis hot shots on day two of the Brisbane International at Pat Rafter Arena on December 31, 2012 in Brisbane, Australia.

Also there are pics from press conference via getty images.
awww cutie pies,both of them
viktory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:45 AM   #39
country flag Asanty

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:22 AM   #40
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Going Back in Time

Quality Update

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:07 AM   #41
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
her left ankle is something like tumor (sorry my
bad english), is it true?
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.

Last edited by Crux Squall : Dec 31st, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:40 AM   #42
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She looks really stunning in her press conference
I think the ankle is swollen due to having bandaging on throughout the off-season, pretty sure she's taken it off before and it's done the same.

Otherwise why would she risk playing in Brisbane guys?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:42 AM   #43
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Asherah
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:51 AM   #44
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Asherah
yay
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:59 AM   #45
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post
Going Back in Time

Quality Update

to date, this is one of Masha's best shoots!
thanks