Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:14 AM   #271
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

sorry to ask that but any one can help me to explain what bb is, Is it someone who hit the ball hard.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:16 AM   #272
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
sorry to ask that but any one can help me to explain what bb is, Is it someone who hit the ball hard.
ball basher
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:27 AM   #273
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
ball basher
yes i know it ballbasher, but i don't know exactly what it means, use dictionary but it don't work. And what grinder means.
Suicide Tennis
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:30 AM   #274
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes i know it ballbasher, but i don't know exactly what it means, use dictionary but it don't work. And what grinder means.
a ball basher is a player who hits the hardest ball with no consideration of where it will land - think Lucie Hradecka
they are extremely offensive and look to attack on any given shot.

and grindr, oh my
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:34 AM   #275
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm mad
I can't pay tennistv because it says it doesn't broadcast in EU (and even so it still cost quite much)
No Brisbane on TV until thursday
Stupid laptop works poorly when I'm downstairs with streamings + Hopman cup on tv
I feel just like an addict without his drug
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:44 AM   #276
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:52 AM   #277
Crux Squall

Quote:
a ball basher is a player who hits the hardest ball with no consideration of where it will land - think Lucie Hradecka
they are extremely offensive and look to attack on any given shot.

and grindr, oh my
thank you.
So what Maria's game called? and why you about grinder, something not right? ˆˆ
Suicide Tennis
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:00 AM   #278
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
thank you.
So what Maria's game called? and why you about grinder, something not right? ˆˆ
if i were to name masha's gamestyle i would go for - power precision (paints the lines without erratic whacking of the ball)
and grindr is just the mobile app of the gays
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:36 AM   #279
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I'm mad
I can't pay tennistv because it says it doesn't broadcast in EU (and even so it still cost quite much)
No Brisbane on TV until thursday
Stupid laptop works poorly when I'm downstairs with streamings + Hopman cup on tv
I feel just like an addict without his drug
I bought it. The stream quality is not bad at all
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:06 AM   #280
Crux Squall

Quote:
if i were to name masha's gamestyle i would go for - power precision (paints the lines without erratic whacking of the ball)
and grindr is just the mobile app of the gays
oh thank you but
A GRINDER on the other hand is a player who stays
in the point as long as necessary, hitting the ball
with varying pace and spin, moving his opponent
around the court, waiting for the opportunity to
finish it with a winner, then executing that winning
shot with confidence and precision. Grinders have
learned how to work the point then go for the
winner on the right ball. They will have practiced
that moment thousands of times before; they will
have missed plenty, but they will have executed
more times than not. They carry that memory with
them so when faced with the opportunity to hit a
winner in a match situation, they deliver.

i just search it, use mobile so i can't put it in quote
Suicide Tennis
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:11 AM   #281
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, tennistv is really good, but pricey. I might buy it for the whole year after the aus season, depending on their coverage.

I bought it for Rome 2011 and Masha won, no words. And the stream was great, never faulted.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:22 AM   #282
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah, tennistv is really good, but pricey. I might buy it for the whole year after the aus season, depending on their coverage.

I bought it for Rome 2011 and Masha won, no words. And the stream was great, never faulted.
It is a bit off topic, but why tennistv doesn't broadcast grand slams? And is there similar site that does?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:44 AM   #283
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It is a bit off topic, but why tennistv doesn't broadcast grand slams? And is there similar site that does?
The individual Grand Slam tournaments are run by the ITF (International Tennis Federation) instead of the ATP and WTA, so they have a different way of broadcasting their tournaments. Also because they are big events and they're wanted to be watched by more people, they tend to create a generic telecast and send it to all the buyers and broadcast it that way. There are online streams from each Slam website, but they're separate from TennisTv.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:49 AM   #284
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
EurosportPlayer has streams for 3 slams for €€€. (Because Eurosport will show slams - except Wimbledon - in TV)

Or watch stuff on http://lsh.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html free, bit unreliable and not the greatest quality.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:36 AM   #285
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Christ, can Maria play already?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote