Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #1231
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra looks fierce
Hope she keep it up...
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #1232
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Whats going on with her ankle?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #1233
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Whats going on with her ankle?
Don't know. TV announcer has no info. They just showed it. Could be incidental.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #1234
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Next two games will tell us a lot me thinks.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #1235
country flag steni

Suarez Navarro's coach just told her to go for long rallies grrr...
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #1236
country flag Excelscior

Rememember, Suarez Navarro received coaching a minute ago. Let's see how Petra handles it?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #1237
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Suarez Navarro's coach just told her to go for long rallies grrr...
How soon will Petra adjust?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #1238
country flag Excelscior

That was bad/ugly. Hope she can recover.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #1239
country flag Excelscior

Can Petra ever play a perfect set or match?

Always so many coulda woulda shoulda moments even when she wins.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #1240
country flag Excelscior

I was a bit wary after Navarro's coach came on the court it would slow Petra's momentum.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1241
country flag Excelscior

6-3 first set Petra
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1242
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

1set to go
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #1243
country flag steni

It was an ok set, lets see the second one
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #1244
country flag Excelscior

Mmmmhh. The announcer said 'many people, including some of her biggest fans and supporters, like Martina Navratilova wonder is she putting the work in off the court to maximize her potential in 2013'.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #1245
country flag Excelscior

She shouldn't have blew that forehand. She could had went up double break pt.
Closed Thread