Brisbane R1: Gajdosova d. Vinci 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #16
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1: Gajdosova d. Vinci 4-6, 6-1, 6-3

It looks like Antonio has given her some confidence back!

Let's so Jarmila!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #17
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

I`m not a Jarka`s fan, but i`m happy that she won it!
Carlsbadwanska is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #18
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Good win for Jarka!

Played some very good Tennis. served very well and at times set points up.

I don't mind her going for her shots for that is her game.

Was good at the net.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #19
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see Jarka winning, after such a tough year that ended with her mother passing away. I hope she has a much better 2013!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #20
country flag AnaJie

AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice AnaJie is just really nice

well done!
AnaJie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #21
country flag xoxRJ

xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice xoxRJ is just really nice

Will likely be the best match point of the Australian hard court season, if not of the WTA 2013 season.
xoxRJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #22
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Even if you're not a fan of Jarka, you just can't help but be happy for her. She had such a tough year last year. Nothing was going her way. I know this is only 1 win, but this could really be a step in the right direction for her.
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #23
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
I like both players, but so happy to see Jarka pull this one out. Nice to see her start 2013 with a win!
My feelings exactly.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #24
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Great to see this happening after so many time.

Congrats Jarka!
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #25
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

nice match jarmilA!!! gl in 2 nd round
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #26
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
Even if you're not a fan of Jarka, you just can't help but be happy for her. She had such a tough year last year. Nothing was going her way. I know this is only 1 win, but this could really be a step in the right direction for her.
Absolutely

I'm certainly not a fan but I'm glad she has a good start. Perhaps this will help to forget about a gloomy 2012.

I was rooting for Vinci though. Her game is so beautiful. A shame I missed it apart from the last games. However, Christmas time brings its own priorities
Achernar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #27
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

so happy that she won a match. well done Jarka
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #28
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

This is a GOOD surprise! So much deserved, Jarka .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #29
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see. Great if she could keep this up for her home slam, I'm sure it would mean a lot to her.
tenisamulo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #30
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to her.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote