Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #136
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #137
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
DESTROY Serena Williams on the court. Defeat her in humiliating fashion in every slam final this year.

Own Azarenka on the court, beat her so bad she considers retirement.

Send Venus Williams into retirement by detroying her in her last Wimbledon.

Win the calender slam

Win Tennis Player of the Year

Win ESPY Sportswoman of the Year

Play a GOLDEN MATCH against Serena at Wimbledon in the final (winning every single point).

Beat Nadal in a clay court exhibition 6-0 6-0 6-0

End the year undefeated with 13 titles and 10x0 against Serena, leading Williams to have a mental breakdown and then subsequent retirement from the sport.

Marry Djokovic
Damn, someone is bitter
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #138
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Sharakim are you on crack?
The only good thing in your post is the marrying novak part
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #139
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Sharakim are you on crack?
The only good thing in your post is the marrying novak part
Well said!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #140
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Those posts were golden.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #141
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
DESTROY Serena Williams on the court. Defeat her in humiliating fashion in every slam final this year.

Own Azarenka on the court, beat her so bad she considers retirement.

Send Venus Williams into retirement by detroying her in her last Wimbledon.

Win the calender slam

Win Tennis Player of the Year

Win ESPY Sportswoman of the Year

Play a GOLDEN MATCH against Serena at Wimbledon in the final (winning every single point).

Beat Nadal in a clay court exhibition 6-0 6-0 6-0

End the year undefeated with 13 titles and 10x0 against Serena, leading Williams to have a mental breakdown and then subsequent retirement from the sport.

Marry Djokovic
You MAD, bitch?
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #142
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

1- To stay healthy all year.
2- Defend Roland Garros.
3- Win another Major - Wimbledon would be great.
4- Never get out of the Top 3.
5- Reach Number one at some point.
6- Win Miami.
7- Defend title at Rome
8- Semi-Finals or better at all Slams.
9- To reach the 500 wins.
10- To win the YEC - It's been a while.
11- Add a bit firepower off the ground when she plays on fast courts.
12- Bring back gorgeous POVA clothes.
13- A little bit more bitchy attitude on court
14- Get Novak .

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #143
country flag caboche

caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light caboche is a glorious beacon of light

Win two slams and turn the H2H vs Azarenka. Also, I want the 2006 serve back if it isn't too much to ask.
caboche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #144
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

- stay injury-free
- win a slam
- beat Serena
I don't really care about H2H with anyone. As long as she brings home at least one slam, 2013 will be considered successful. Winning slams is all that matters. Slams, slams, slams please I'm hungryb for more slams
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:29 PM   #145
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Stay healthy
Beat Serena on clay and on hard court
Win Rolland Garos again
Win USO

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #146
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Win Miami! It feels like the biggest missing achievement on her list especially considering the amount of times she has made the final.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #147
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

An Irish stan.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #148
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Anyone else just wishing for a big victory over Serena at least once, preferably at a slam?
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #149
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Win a HC tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Win a hard court title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Win a HC title early in the season
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Win a HC title
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
Win hardcourt title
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Win a HC tournament.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Win more HC titles
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
Win a hard court title, please
Quote:
Originally Posted by effedcamel View Post
[*]Win a hardcourt title convincingly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Win a PM (Preferably IW or Miami).
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
Win some hardcourt titles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Win IW or Miami.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Win a HC title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #150
country flag jameshazza

Finally