Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #106
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Melbourne | Grand Slam | Commit now! :)

In, doubles with prima donna.
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #107
country flag penguinbw22

penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Melbourne | Grand Slam | Commit now! :)

IN for singles.

1. Maria Sharapova 2. Christina McHale 3. Caroline Wozniacki 4. Melanie Oudin 5. Ana Ivanovic 6. Svetlana Kuznetsova 7. Heather Watson 8. Madison Keys 9. Alona Bondarenko
10. Daniela Hantuchova
penguinbw22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #108
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

in and doubles with R609Aspirin

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #109
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

in,doubles WITH JACO.HE
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #110
country flag Novak Simons

Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice Novak Simons is just really nice

in and doubles with Maratpure
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #111
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with MH0861.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #112
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of

in,doubles with my super partner garyyoung.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #113
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Doubles with MAGIKARPETTA
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #114
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with Nicolas!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #115
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

In, doubles with joeh37

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #116
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
In singles and doubles with Superior1
In singles. Confirmed doubles

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #117
country flag diego36arg

diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all

In

anyone for doubles?
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:07 AM   #118
country flag Elzy Gano

Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light

in please
doubles with 1987518lpf
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:35 AM   #119
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light ESimp is a glorious beacon of light

In here doubles with supertec
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:33 AM   #120
country flag Freshi

Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi_like View Post
in for singles amd doubles with Freshi
IN for singles and confirm