Paola Suarez Dobles Queen Comeback Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #121
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future
Re: Paola Suarez Dobles Queen Comeback Cheering Thread

thaaaaaaaanks
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #122
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Amazing points! never seen them thank you so much
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #123
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

awesome points! gracias

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...COGLITORE...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #124
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Great points, thanks for sharing

Pao TheArgentianDoublesQueen

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #125
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she coming back for 2013?

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #126
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

I think NO..I hope yes
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #127
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys Just thought i'd let you know that Paola will not be playing doubles at the AO. I don't think it looks good for her returning to the courts, but i guess there is still a possibility she could play later in the season.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #128
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt she will comeback

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:55 AM   #129
country flag AAT

AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold

She keeps working for ESPN and write about tennis.

www.aat.com.ar
el objetivo es el de promover, fomentar y desarrollar el tenis en todo el país
AAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote